how is possible to follow RMA please ? or why you dont create this service on...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johanmfr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

helllo i wait my P3P after crash wiithout reason...no error driver, 17 Sat, compass Ok, IMU ok, and since 3 weeks, i send my P3P with RMA and no news, i send email to germany and i ask DJI why you dont create service online for follow rrepair or discuss aboout RMA between customer and repair center.....

2015-8-12
Use props
brycerichert
lvl.3
United States

They are incapable. You will need to wait many months. How many months of them sitting on the product does ownership lapse? Perhaps the've just taken them back and using parts to make new ones? It would sound like thievery if it goes on any longer. It is b.s.
2015-8-12
Use props
kudlaty
lvl.1

Poland

brycerichert Posted at 2015-8-13 15:27
They are incapable. You will need to wait many months. How many months of them sitting on the produc ...

I have similar problem. Contacted DJI support and got following response:

"Hello Sir,

Your item has been received in our office and has been relocated to the ware house. It now waits to enter the work shop. The process takes around 15 to 20 working days as of the item has been received here.

Best regards Technical support DJI GmbH"
2015-8-13
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

yes same for me...its just amazing that just provide this like response for company like DJI ...
2015-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules