Mavic Mini not connecting to the remote after firmware update
905 18 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

Hi all, I need some help. I had updated the firmware on my Mavic mini. After that the RC is not connecting to the Mavic Mini drone. I have tried everything possible.
I even refreshed the firmware on the drone from DJI assistant, but still it wont work. There is a constant yellow light flashing.
The pairing doesnt work at all ( from the button and from the Fly app). Please help urgently.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect also your remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please refresh the firmware then try again? You may refer to the tutorial below and try to manually link the aircraft and the RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-11-7
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2022-11-7
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

you need re calibrate teh RC , Hope it helps
2022-11-7
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-7 00:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect also your remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please refresh the firmware then try again? You may refer to the tutorial below and try to manually link the aircraft and the RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_EC61fzeUc

Sure. i'll try this
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Shikhar84 Posted at 11-7 02:44
Sure. i'll try this

Thank you for your response. Please let us know the result after you perform the said troubleshooting steps. Have a nice day ahead.
2022-11-7
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-7 03:37
Thank you for your response. Please let us know the result after you perform the said troubleshooting steps. Have a nice day ahead.

I updated and refreshed the firmware on the controller too...I am still unable to pair. The pairing times out and there is a constant yellow LED flashing on the drone.
2022-11-7
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

JetSam Posted at 11-7 00:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP3enRZOEnE

The RC is not beeping.I tried updating the firware also but still it wont connect to the drone. The drone doesnt connect through the app also. Please help
2022-11-7
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

Is there a way factory reset the drone and rc???
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Shikhar84 Posted at 11-7 09:16
Is there a way factory reset the drone and rc???

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a video of the pairing process for our further check? If there is an SD card on the drone, please remove the SD card and pair them again.
2022-11-7
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

Removed the  SD card also , but still it won’t pair.
2022-11-8
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-7 23:27
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a video of the pairing process for our further check? If there is an SD card on the drone, please remove the SD card and pair them again.

https://youtu.be/-082FAiPLXE
The link to the pairing process. I uploaded the video on youtube.
Please review and help. I havent flown the drone yet and am getting really frustrated
2022-11-8
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

Shikhar84 Posted at 11-8 02:10
https://youtu.be/-082FAiPLXE
The link to the pairing process. I uploaded the video on youtube.
Please review and help. I havent flown the drone yet and am getting really frustrated

Now i got an error while updating the Drone through Assistant 2
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Shikhar84 Posted at 11-8 02:45
[view_image]

Now i got an error while updating the Drone through Assistant 2

Thanks for the video. It seems that the drone has not been updated to the latest firmware. Please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 and try updating the firmware again to see if the firmware can be updated. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini
2022-11-8
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 03:17
Thanks for the video. It seems that the drone has not been updated to the latest firmware. Please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 and try updating the firmware again to see if the firmware can be updated. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini

Still doesnt work. Firmware update getting stuck at 40% when updating from the app. Reinstalled Assistant 2 again. The firmware version is showing as current one and there is no option to update. I have refreshed both drone and Rc but still no luck.
2022-11-8
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

this is really really frusrating.  I havent been able to flyeven once
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you are stuck in the upgrade process, please try several times to see if it works.
If you still can not solve this problem in this process, please contact the local reseller to get further help.

Thank you.
2022-11-8
Use props
Shikhar84
lvl.1
India

Thanks for the help. Seems no one can help or solve the issue. Great first experience with DJI
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shikhar84 Posted at 11-9 21:36
Thanks for the help. Seems no one can help or solve the issue. Great first experience with DJI

We are sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. May I know if you have tried to talk to the reseller for assistance about this? Could you please tell me the serial number of your drone for further confirmation as well?
2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules