DJI Assistant & MacOS Ventura
4014 9 2022-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pjglad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SInce upgrading my Mac to MacOS Ventura (13.0), DJI Assistant sometimes loads and sometimes does not. Not sure if it's a Ventura or DJI Assistant issue.
2022-11-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Try re-installing Assistant 2. It works on my Mac running Ventura since beta phase.
2022-11-7
Use props
pjglad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Uninstalled/Reinstalled. Loads sometimes. The installer sez check General in Privacy and Security to ensure successful install. There is no General in Privacy and Security in Ventura.

Steps to reproduce
- Launch DJI Assistant > it launches
- Close DJI Assistant
- Launch DJI Assistant > it does not launch. You have to wait a few minutes until you can relaunch

Version - V2.1.13
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pjglad Posted at 11-7 12:30
Uninstalled/Reinstalled. Loads sometimes. The installer sez check General in Privacy and Security to ensure successful install. There is no General in Privacy and Security in Ventura.

Steps to reproduce

Hi, pjglad. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we're sorry about the inconvenience. May we ask if are you getting any error messages or loading screen/icon when you re-launch the DJI Assistant 2? Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-7
Use props
pjglad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

No error messages or loading screen/icon.
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pjglad Posted at 11-7 13:53
No error messages or loading screen/icon.

Hello, pjglad. Thank you for the quick response. As per checking, currently, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) supports 11.0 ≤ MacOS for Mavic 3. DJI Assistant 2 relies on the third-party RNDIS drive but the RNDIS drive does not support a higher version of Mac OS. We will keep an eye on the latest updates. Once the RNDIS drive is compatible with higher versions of Mac OS, we will work on the compatibility of DJI products as soon as possible.  Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-11-7
Use props
djiuser_txtjcUu6Q6it
lvl.1

Brazil

i am having the same error....i can't activate using my macos ventura...any workaround?
for me, show that the software are not compatible with the my mac.
2022-12-23
Use props
SnoWake
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1966316 ft

United States

+1 on this thread:  I can't get DJI Assistant 2 to run on my Macbook Pro running Ventura (MacOS 13.4.1).  As noted above - it seems likely to be all about the required 3rd party driver:  I can navigate to security and privacy, accept the 'untrusted' DJI software - but never receive a similar prompt for the driver.  However, during install, I am told "System Extension Blocked: Developer needs to update" - and no option to 'allow' / accept.
2023-7-8
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

pjglad Posted at 2022-11-7 12:30

Steps to reproduce

You do not have the latest version of Assistant II.

You need 2.1.18

I have no issue at all. But I did before I updated Assistant II.
2023-7-10
Use props
Dinoraptor101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337605 ft
United States

I have some good news to share DJI now officially supports Ventura MacOS in the Enterprise Edition for DJI Assistant 2.   I contacted DJI Tech Support and [Ash] posted the following instructions.

---

This error will appear indicating an incompatibility between the HoRNDIS drive and Mac Catalina/MacOS Ventura when all versions of DJI Assistant 2 are installed in the MacOS Catalina. The HoRNDIS drive installation will fail, causing some functions of the DJI Assistant 2 to be unavailable.

Please download and install the latest version of  DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series). Then install the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 software. The reason is that the DJI Assistant 2(Enterprise Series) for Mac has been integrated into the latest HoRNDIS drive, which is compatible with the Mac Catalina/MacOS Ventura system.
2023-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules