can i connect dji mic to dji pocket 2?
3963 3 2022-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tzahiw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3176 ft
Israel

Hi I have DJI pocket 2 with the all-in-one handle (wireless connections) , and i bought the DJI Mic with the 2 Mic's , im not succesful in connecting them.
2022-11-7
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

From what I have read you need to plug the DJI Mic into the Do it All Handle and then it will communicate with the Pocket 2.
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry about the inconvenience. May we ask how have you tried connecting the DJI Pocket 2 and DJI Mic? You'll need to use the 3.5mm camera cable to connect DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle with the DJI Mic receiver. The specific connection method is shown in the following below.

Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
2022-11-7
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

The DIA Handle doesn't support connecting the DJI Mic transmitter units directly to the Handle without the same set's receiver or connecting the receiver wirelessly to the Pocket 2, at least as of now. However, you can connect the receiver to the Pocket 2 using a 3,5mm stereo cable from the DJI Mic's receiver out connection to the 3,5mm port of the DIA Handle. After that, the DJI Mic's transmitters send the audio wirelessly to the receiver, from where it will be then delivered to the Pocket 2 through the cable and the DIA Handle audio connector. You could possibly attach the receiver to the Pocket 2 using a camera shoe adapter similar to this: https://www.amazon.com/PGYTECH-O ... Mount/dp/B07PN8N2JZ or a phone clip that has one (such as the official DJI Phone Clip).

I have the DJI Mic, the Pocket 2, the DIA handle, the DJI Phone Clip and the shoe adapter mentioned in the link, if needed I could send some example pics of those to show how to use the DJI Mic with those kinds of DJI Pocket 2 setups.

Also, I suspect you could use the original Osmp Pocket's 3,5mm to USB-C audio adapter with the Pocket 2 instead of the DIA Handle, but not completely sure about it as I don't own one.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules