Look Around While RTH (No Yaw Control while Return to Home)
4615 130 2022-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Element115
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5693497 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-11 12:18
Bender, this was explained to you in my initial post & many times since.  Now you're wandering off on tangents about imaginary algorithms.  I would be more than happy to meet with you & personally explain everything in detail.  A hands-on lesson would certainly bring clarity to your troubled mind.  My offer stands.

HA HA HA.  OMG, what an arrogant, egotistical narcissist.  There is nothing you can explain to me that I don't already know.  I don't ever want to meet you in person because you threatened physical violence.  I reported you.  ....and now you are beginning to bully Fans32?  
Hopefully the admins will ban your sorry ass.
2022-11-11
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-11 12:28
No one threatened you.  I offered you an opportunity to express yourself & generously included a free meal.  You just have a twisted mind & a vivid imagination.

Post #130.  What's on the internet is forever.  I'll find out where you work then send it to them.  Let's see how your company deals with violent threats on social media.
2022-11-11
Use props
fans32e749c4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221516 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-11 12:26
Because you are Element posing as another user & I don't have much use for posers or Hobbits.  You always give yourself away.

Sorry to disappoint you but you are mistaken.  I just bought my Mini 3 last week and realized this feature wasn't there and a search yielded this thread.  Let's all keep it civil.  We all want this feature so let's let DJI know we want this for cruise control and RTH.

Cheers
2022-11-11
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

fans32e749c4 Posted at 11-11 12:37
Sorry to disappoint you but you are mistaken.  I just bought my Mini 3 last week and realized this feature wasn't there and a search yielded this thread.  Let's all keep it civil.  We all want this feature so let's let DJI know we want this for cruise control and RTH.

Cheers

The idiot is downvoting your posts because he doesn't like the fact that you agree with me.  LOL.  I've just countered it.
2022-11-11
Use props
fans32e749c4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221516 ft
United States

Alright boys.  Time to knock it off.  Let's keep our exchanges civil and keep the thread on topic.  The bickering makes the thread weak and info gets lost in all these responses that add nothing to what's being asked.

Cheers.
2022-11-11
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-11 12:50
Threat of violence?  Looks like an offer for an opportunity to express yourself & a chance to cash in on the free meal I promised.

Remember what happened last time you made those threats about my employer?

Oh, now the backtrack.  Look, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what you said is a physical threat.  You can try to twist it a 1000 different ways but the message you sent was that of physical violence.  Wait until these posts end up with your company HR.  

Bye now.
2022-11-11
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-11 13:03
Backtrack?  I told you the offer stands.  Paranoid delusions about imagined threats?  Methinks you need another med adjustment & some tin foil li'l fella!

You're the one who should be paranoid now.  You might lose your job.
2022-11-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans32e749c4 Posted at 11-11 11:40
The code to keep the drone heading fixed while looking around needs to be implemented in the Mini 3.  This code is already in Mini 2.  Updating fly app OA switch alone will not make this happen as turning OA switch off only does what it says (turn off OA) but it does not control how the drone flies in a straight line while looking around.  I really want this feature back.  I have some of the most awesome cable camera shots using this feature.  I also like the idea of cruise control while looking around which is essentially the same thing.  At any rate, we need this feature on the Mini 3!!!

"I have some of the most awesome cable camera shots using this feature."

I'm pretty sure I understand it very well but there may be a lot of people reading this thread that don't understand at all what you are referring to.  Some of the most epic drone videos posted on yt and almost none of them include one of these.  Could you please explain how you have mastered this technique and post a couple of quick clips of your best work using it?  Like I said, this would be for the rest of everybody; myself I've tried it but I can't really seem to get my drone far enough away to make the rth trip worthwhile.  And, anything more than 180 degrees worth of turning isn't really impressive but maybe that's just on me since I haven't master it.  Let us know what you have....to take this thread in a little bit of a different direction pls.
2022-11-11
Use props
Webdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 674938 ft
France

So I guess this never got implemented on the Mini3 (or Mini4) ? The Mini 4 does have "cruise control" I believe though.

I didn't remember this feature being available on my Spark...certainly isn't on my M1Plat or MA1 (they have OTA)...but I might be picking up a cheap M2SE so it shouldn't be a problem there.
2-10 02:32
Use props
Matt Woodhall
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I really miss that feature in my mini 4 pro and it’s annoying that it doesn’t have it but also understandable due to object avoidance

I also have the mini 2se and I use the RTH yaw on every flight, it makes for a great video sequence

I agree with the guy that said you should be able to have the feature if oa is deactivated though
3-23 08:54
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Matt Woodhall Posted at 3-23 08:54
I really miss that feature in my mini 4 pro and it’s annoying that it doesn’t have it but also understandable due to object avoidance

I also have the mini 2se and I use the RTH yaw on every flight, it makes for a great video sequence

This is a very convenient feature and it is unclear why DJI removed it from the Mini 3 and Mini 4. DJI bring this feature back!
3-23 09:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules