707 6 2022-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeoDude
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9295 ft
United Kingdom

Hey folks,

On my 3rd day of owning a Mini 3 Pro and loving it so far. Unfortunately today, upon powering up the RC, I'm getting a completely blank screen. The unit seems to work, all the correct lights and sounds appear present, the aircraft can be controlled, and the display backlight is on, but no display, just black. I've used DJI Assistant to do a firmware refresh, this completed successfully, but did not fix the display issue.

Any ideas?
2022-11-7
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Probably the screen is damaged. Contact DJI immediately
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for what happened. In this kind of situation, since you already did a firmware refresh, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can go to our website to start up a ticket at https://service.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-11-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just checking, by "completely bank" do you mean there is not even telemetry  or toolbars etc. showing?
2022-11-7
Use props
NeoDude
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Would I not be best to just return the whole thing to the retailer for a replacement? It's only 3 days old. I didn't buy directly from DJI.
2022-11-7
Use props
NeoDude
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-7 18:52
Just checking, by "completely bank" do you mean there is not even telemetry  or toolbars etc. showing?

Yes Sean, completely blank. The backlight is on, but the screen remains completely black.
2022-11-7
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

Unfortunately, poor-quality components are used in this remote control. A lot of people have problems with this remote control.
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules