CINE MODE ADVANCE SETTINGS MISSING
2855 14 2022-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cybeachwalker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93297 ft
Philippines

need help, i have a problem with my dji fly app. i am using iphone and ipad. in both phone i now cannot see the cine mode settings in advance settings. only normal mode and sport mode is available. i am using the latest version of dji fly app.
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, cybeachwalker. Thank you for your inquiry. May we confirm if you're referring to the Expo settings under Gain and Expo Tuning in Cine Mode? If yes, please be advised that EXP can only be adjusted in Normal and Sports modes. We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-7
Use props
cybeachwalker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93297 ft
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 11-7 23:43
Hi, cybeachwalker. Thank you for your inquiry. May we confirm if you're referring to the Expo settings under Gain and Expo Tuning in Cine Mode? If yes, please be advised that EXP can only be adjusted in Normal and Sports modes. We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you for your continued support.

yes that expo setting. but before cine mode adjustment setting is available in my dji fly app. see attached screen shot.
cine mode adv settings.jpg
cine mode adv settings.jpg
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cybeachwalker Posted at 11-8 00:40
yes that expo setting. but before cine mode adjustment setting is available in my dji fly app. see attached screen shot.

Thank you for the update, cybeachwalker. At the moment, the EXP is only applicable for Normal and Sports modes. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will relay your feedback to our developers.  Please check DJI official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-8
Use props
beiseman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49626 ft
United States

I'm just coming here because I have noticed the same thing. I was going to report it but I saw someone else already reported it. Why would you remove the EXP settings from Cine mode? It seems like that is the mode that would be most important in terms of setting these settings. Please add this back in for Cine mode!
2022-11-17
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Which version was this removed in? And was it only removed in the iPhone version or the Android version as well?
2023-6-21
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Just checked one of my Mini 2s. No expo diagrams for cine. (on android).
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

No Original Thought Posted at 6-21 13:46
Which version was this removed in? And was it only removed in the iPhone version or the Android version as well?

Hi there. We don't have the option to adjust the EXP in Cine Mode. Both iPhone and Android version of the DJI Fly app when using the DJI Mini 2. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

yogi053 Posted at 6-23 03:52
Just checked one of my Mini 2s. No expo diagrams for cine. (on android).

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, there is no option to adjust EXP in CINE mode for the DJI Mini 2 and only Normal and Sport Mode can adjust the EXP. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-29
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Yeah, I guess everybody has got the message by now Dji Paladin. I think the idea was the users were asking why the sub-menu was removed in the first place. Did Dji gain anything by its removal?
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

yogi053 Posted at 6-30 01:53
Yeah, I guess everybody has got the message by now Dji Paladin. I think the idea was the users were asking why the sub-menu was removed in the first place. Did Dji gain anything by its removal?

Thank you for your feedback, yosi053. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for clarification. We appreciate your understanding on this one. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-7-6
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-6 02:24
Thank you for your feedback, yosi053. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for clarification. We appreciate your understanding on this one. Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers Paladin. Noted typo, it is yogi053.
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

yogi053 Posted at 7-6 03:20
Cheers Paladin. Noted typo, it is yogi053.

My apologies for the typo, Yogi053. We always appreciate your valued support to us. Take care!
2023-7-8
Use props
Verdian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40105 ft
Netherlands

Have we received a clarifiaction already?
Couple of months have passed and I too was confused what was wrong until I found this post.
Really curious what the reasoning behind not having gain&expo for Cine mode.
I have trouble keeping the sticks steady during my moves so this setting helps allot, but I see no reason not to have it in Cine mode.
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Verdian Posted at 9-12 08:30
Have we received a clarifiaction already?
Couple of months have passed and I too was confused what was wrong until I found this post.
Really curious what the reasoning behind not having gain&expo for Cine mode.

Hi, Verdian. Sorry, no update as of right now. We will continue on submitting your feedback and requests to our team for evaluation. Thank you for your patience.
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules