RS3 - Camera Control Cable Disocnnecting
752 1 2022-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avenue1
lvl.1
United States

I've had an RS3 with a GH5 and GH5S for several months. Lately, the gimbal has been having an issue where the camera will say the camera control cable from the gimbal has discconected and it will stop recording in the middle of a take. I'll check the connections and everything is secure. It has happened on both my GH5 and GH5S. Has anyone else had this happened? I've had to stop using the cable because I can't risk having the camera cut in the middle of a wedding ceremony or something important like that. What is the process for having the gimbal repaired by DJI? Do you have to mail it in? Thanks!
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you are planning to send your unit in for repair, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Once you already fill in all the needed information, our team will contact you to provide further information on how to send the product to us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules