Japan support for Ronin RS3?
789 3 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KHEcFO66T9tp
lvl.1

Japan

I bought the Ronin RS3 in July, about 3 months ago I noticed a rattling noise sound in my videos. After some investigation I noticed the lock button to release mounting plate was making the noise.
I tried contacting support in Japan but couldn’t get a response, tried calling, live chat, Mail, no response.

Since then the issue has only gotten worse, to a point that I can’t use the RS3 without taping the button down which mostly works but there’s still a rattling noise if I make any quick moves.

Been trying to contact support again, no luck. Got through to chat today finally and after showing them a video of the issue they stated that they don’t support the RS3 via chat because they don’t have the qualified staff. Phone takes awhile just to get through all the announcements of how busy they are and try using chat. Even when I get to the menu nobody answers and there’s no English option.

I’m summary, Mail support says to use chat, phone says the same but even if you get through they don’t answer, chat says they don’t support the RS3. On top of that there’s not a single service center in Tokyo, the one in the area is in Saitama which would take hours to get to.

I have the care refresh, but this is a defect and the part should be replaced, IF I could contact them.

Anyone in Japan have any ideas? Similar experiences?

The situation is so dumb I’m considering just not buying anything else from DJI.
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will confirm details with the relevant team and keep you updated here asap.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-8
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Yes I have this doubt too, interested to know as well.
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update:
We have contacted the relevant team, and they will follow your email and help you with your problems.
If you have any problems, you can contact them via Email with your Ronin products, they will help you asap.
Or you can contact us here anytime.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules