The law
817 12 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harryfence
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi I have just got a mini 3 pro in the uk.  What are the laws on a license.  Thanks in advance

Matt
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Harryfence. Thank you for reaching out. We would like to congratulate you on having a new Mini 3 Pro.  For information about licenses, please contact CAA UK. You may also check CAA's website for more information on the registration of drones and licensing: https://www.caa.co.uk/consumers/remotely-piloted-aircraft/register-to-fly-a-drone-or-model-aircraft/. Thank you for your valued support. Happy flying!
2022-11-8
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

2022-11-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

http://register-drones.caa.co.uk. You don't need to do the test but it's worth it for the extra knowledge you gain and its free.
2022-11-9
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 16:56
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2022-11-9 00:19
http://register-drones.caa.co.uk. You don't need to do the test but it's worth it for the extra knowledge you gain and its free.

I think you do need to take the online test, anyone who will fly has to do this.

WOW, just noticed how old this is lol
1-7 17:30
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Bashy Posted at 1-7 17:30
I think you do need to take the online test, anyone who will fly has to do this.

Yeah... He got me too yesterday... Say hello to Cyan...

Nice to see you back Bashy... Did you have a good holiday?
1-7 17:57
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 1-7 17:30
I think you do need to take the online test, anyone who will fly has to do this.

lol. Yes,  weve had a free old ones dragged up.   Here's the table for Flyer vs Operator IDs

1-8 00:44
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 00:44
lol. Yes,  weve had a free old ones dragged up.   Here's the table for Flyer vs Operator IDs

[view_image]

Well bugger me, thanks, i thought we all needed to have that one to fly anything above a toy with camera, so I didn't need to take it for the Mini range?
1-8 04:15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 1-7 17:57
Yeah... He got me too yesterday... Say hello to Cyan...

Nice to see you back Bashy... Did you have a good holiday?

Oh, Cyan be banned, that was quick lol
1-8 04:16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 1-8 04:15
Well bugger me, thanks, i thought we all needed to have that one to fly anything above a toy with camera, so I didn't need to take it for the Mini range?

I actually think it should be a requirement,  it's said to be one of the reasons in the EU that C1 drones are safer than C0 drones.   Not because of the drone but because the pilot has some education,
1-8 06:32
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 1-8 04:15
Well bugger me, thanks, i thought we all needed to have that one to fly anything above a toy with camera, so I didn't need to take it for the Mini range?

I actually think it should be a requirement,  it's said to be one of the reasons in the EU that C1 drones are safer than C0 drones.   Not because of the drone but because the pilot has some education.
1-8 06:32
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 06:32
I actually think it should be a requirement,  it's said to be one of the reasons in the EU that C1 drones are safer than C0 drones.   Not because of the drone but because the pilot has some education.

I agree 100%, but i think it should go further, we all should do the A2 CofC course , its really easy and you learn a fair bit more
1-8 07:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules