Recording audio
980 4 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kududundee
New

United States

Good morning,
I need help....I fly small airplanes and want to record my communication with air trafic control. Go Pro users use the Nightflight cam audio cable that plugs into the airplane audio jacket with a splitter and then in the camera with destoryion free communication. I am not sure if the same cable from nightflight will work on the Osmo DJI action camera. Has any pilots connected the camera to the airplanes audio to record communication. I do like the action cam but will switch over to Go Pro if needed just to video and record in the plane! Any input because that was the reason for buying another camera ....?
Thanks
2022-11-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I can say you will require the CYNOVA adapter of the original Osmo Action camera then the cable should work . nothing different with gopro and DJI
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Kududundee. Thank you for your inquiry. We regret to inform you that such an accessory has not been tested by our engineers therefore, we cannot provide you with confirmation. We hope that you can get helpful suggestions from your co-users here. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-8
Use props
Kududundee
New

United States

Fishycomics Posted at 11-8 11:26
I can say you will require the CYNOVA adapter of the original Osmo Action camera then the cable should work . nothing different with gopro and DJI

I do have that adapter, I ordered the NFlight cam cable and I will update after I flew with it...Thanks
2022-11-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

hope it worked out good luck
2022-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules