DJI ASSISTANT CONSUMER SERIES WON'T START
1565 4 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ROXSKY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29249 ft

Canada

Hi, i have an issue with dji assistant 2 consumer series. When I finished the installation process and want to open it, i box appear.
It say that the file is corrupted and the file won't work anymore.
Is there something i can do for this problem?
Thanks,
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ROXSKY. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience. To further assess the situation, kindly provide more information. Are you installing it on a Mac or Windows PC? What Mac OS or Windows PC do you have? What version of DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) did you download? Have you tried opening the software again after restarting your Mac/PC? Please provide a screenshot or video of the issue that you're having so that we can help you to troubleshoot it. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-8
Use props
ROXSKY
lvl.1

Canada

2022-11-9
Use props
ROXSKY
lvl.1

Canada

WINDOWS 10 UP TO DATE
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz
DJI V2.1.13.8
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ROXSKY Posted at 11-9 04:12
WINDOWS 10 UP TO DATE
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz
DJI V2.1.13.8

Hi, ROXSKY. Thank you for providing the information. Kindly uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.13 from the DJI Website: https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads ... umer-drones-series. Kindly note to disable the antivirus program when installing DJI Assistant 2 again. If the issue persists, kindly provide us a video showing the operation and issue to double-check it. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules