Subject Scanning?
1656 3 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dnkjourney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76322 ft
United States

Subject scanning is not an option in my dji flY app.  I do not have ‘subject scanning’ selection in the DJI fly menus. I see on YouTubes that it is under control menus.  RC firmware is 1.02.0100.  App Version 1.8.0.  App static safety data 1.00.01.27
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, dnkjourney. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. With the latest firmware and app versions, the "Subject Scanning" option should be available. We recommend that you refresh the firmware of the DJI RC and try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fly app. Please ensure that all flight records are synced before uninstalling. If the issue remains, kindly reset your remote controller to its Factory Settings. Also, please bear in mind to back up your important files before you proceed with the reset. In case it stays unresolved, please share with us a video showing the problem for further investigation. We are eager to receive your feedback. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-8
Use props
Mazby2
New

Poland

I have the same problem... no subject scanning on my DJI Fly!!
2-16 08:11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mazby2 Posted at 2-16 08:11
I have the same problem... no subject scanning on my DJI Fly!!

Hi Mazby2, thank you for reaching out. If the subject scanning function can not be turned on, it should be the current mode or status does not meet the conditions. You could please follow the below steps to troubleshoot  first, thanks.

1.The aircraft needs to be in the take-off status to turn on this function (the function cannot be used even if start the motor only)

2.The subject scanning function is only supported in single shot (photo mode) and normal recording mode (normal video mode). Other modes are not supported. It is recommended to try it in single shot and normal recording mode.

3. Subject scanning function only supports frame rates of 30fps and below. It is recommended to check whether the frame rate setting is correct.

4 Please check whether the app is the latest version. If not, please update it to the latest version and try.
2-16 22:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules