2083 4 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

As the title states I have an FPV battery with 18 charges that seems to be dead. It has been stored appropriately and was just used September 2, 2022. I have eight batteries in the rotation and all the others are just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try the following steps again:
1. Try changing the charger
2. Keep charging for more than two hours
If the problem still exists, please send us your product for further diagnosis. You can use this link to start the case: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
Thank you.
2022-11-8
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Natalia! I am currently charging with a different brick and NOT using the hub. No lights yet but I'll post back in a few hours. Much appreciated!

Edit:
I had no luck reviving the battery. I packed it up and shipped it back.
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KLRSKIR Posted at 11-9 05:05
Thank you Natalia! I am currently charging with a different brick and NOT using the hub. No lights yet but I'll post back in a few hours. Much appreciated!

Sorry for the inconvenience, if there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to ask.
2022-11-9
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-9 20:25
Sorry for the inconvenience, if there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to ask.

Thank you Susan.
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules