549 7 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Like they put on Mobile 6, Pocket 3 should also have the pull-focus wheel so we are enable to pull focus while recording to make video more professional

2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We have not yet received any information related to your concern. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and interest in DJI.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI
Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations
2022-11-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I hope they will add this indeed!
And a better way to change the shutterspeed / iso on the handle!
2022-11-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is there any rumour when pocket 3 will launch.  
2022-11-9
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DAFlys Posted at 11-9 01:31
Is there any rumour when pocket 3 will launch.

No rumors yet so we just have to wait
2022-11-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would be awesome if they have that on the Pocket 3.  Really hoping the Pocket 3 gets released later this month or early next month.  
2022-11-9
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

There's not a lot of point in have a focus wheel when the display on the device is too small to judge focus adequately.  So... let's hope for a larger display.  But my current thinking, having trawled around the internet, ignoring obvious fakery and clickbait, is that it's possible that the Pocket 3 will be more of a consoldiated Pocket 2 - same broad feature set and picture quality, but in a single package not needing a separate "Do it all handle".  It may be a device which will be appealing to those not owning the Pocket 2, but not that much of an upgrade for Pocket 2 owners, particularly if they have investments in accessories which may not work with the new package.  We'll see.  I guess I'm just saying, don't get too excited in advance!
2022-11-10
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-10 02:23
There's not a lot of point in have a focus wheel when the display on the device is too small to judge focus adequately.  So... let's hope for a larger display.  But my current thinking, having trawled around the internet, ignoring obvious fakery and clickbait, is that it's possible that the Pocket 3 will be more of a consoldiated Pocket 2 - same broad feature set and picture quality, but in a single package not needing a separate "Do it all handle".  It may be a device which will be appealing to those not owning the Pocket 2, but not that much of an upgrade for Pocket 2 owners, particularly if they have investments in accessories which may not work with the new package.  We'll see.  I guess I'm just saying, don't get too excited in advance!

People connect their phone to Pocket for getting bigger screen when recording, so it will make it work great with focus wheel.

If DJI was smart they could adapt/make one camera that would fit it all. Like using Action 2 as camera and connect it to a gimbal and with another adaption make it into an action camera.

Insta360 have done some of that with their new 1" 360 camera.
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules