Mini 2 controller 4 flashing lights contin will not link to the f...
663 2 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
humphski
New

Australia

I have a mini 2 that I have been using for some time until I crashed it into trees and had to get the flying unit repaired at Godzilla in Sydney. Now I cannot ling the RC to the mini.

Two obvious issues evident first the four green lights on the RC  flash continuously although it seems to be charges. Second on the I phone controller it does not recognise the unit and the dialog box on right hand os screen stays with the Connection guide ??

All is plugged in ok and I have followed the procedure to the book. Question is why the flashing lights on the controller once activated . Thanks

Gary H
2022-11-8
Use props
humphski
New

Australia

Sean di you fix your problem. I have a mini 2 that I have been using for some time until I crashed it into trees and had to get the flying unit repaired at Godzilla in Sydney. Now I cannot ling the RC to the mini.

Two obvious issues evident first the four green lights on the RC  flash continuously although it seems to be charges. Second on the I phone controller it does not recognise the unit and the dialog box on right hand os screen stays with the Connection guide ??

All is plugged in ok and I have followed the procedure to the book. Question is why the flashing lights on the controller once activated . Thanks

Gary H
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please try to follow this linking video again to see if your problem can be resolved.
If there is still a problem, please send us an operation video so that we can check the details better and reply to you asap.
Thank you again for your support.

2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules