binding to vista and back to dji fpv system
1138 4 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kc11ung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 755417 ft
Hong Kong

hi all , just want to know thw LATEST info regarding this . i fly my dji fpv and i have a vista ploar nano 5 inch self build recently . all these time i have to BIND / rebind when i swap from each drone , then yesterday i had to connect to my DJI FLY APP when flying the dji fpv - i didnt bring the cable with me so i got as far as 25m limit was it ...humm not fun!

many thanks

2022-11-8
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No and it's an ongoing pain. It's also the reason I bought another set of V2's. It's also the same when switching between the FPV and the Avata. Again, a bit of a pain but prefering the Avata t the moment. My other kwads still get flown, but the Avata seems to get most of the air time.
2022-11-9
Use props
Kc11ung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 755417 ft
Hong Kong

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-9 03:09
No and it's an ongoing pain. It's also the reason I bought another set of V2's. It's also the same when switching between the FPV and the Avata. Again, a bit of a pain but prefering the Avata t the moment. My other kwads still get flown, but the Avata seems to get most of the air time.

humm nvm then . THANKS for the confirmation, mate. i will look out for another pair of V2 and sell all my analog stuff .
2022-11-9
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kc11ung Posted at 11-9 03:26
humm nvm then . THANKS for the confirmation, mate. i will look out for another pair of V2 and sell all my analog stuff .

It's not ideal. I was flying the FPV, then my traditional builds and just a pain having to re-bind all the time. I managed to score a good deal from a UK buddy who had some from the refresh scheme. Gave me a really good price. There are some out there, just have to find them at the right price.
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us and we're sorry for the trouble. It is normal that the unit will ask you to Link/Bind every time you switch between your DJI FPV drone and your DJI FPV Air unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules