571 3 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey DJI, if the DJI RC (100%) cannot utilise HDMI through USB-C with an FW update, then please can you make an HDMI module such as you did for the GL300C.

As ask for this as many of us still have the older DJI Goggles, these were turned into very expensive paperweights when the Mini range came out, you had the opportunity to change all that with this Mini 3 Pro and in no way would it have harmed the sales for either of the FPV drones. Why you totally missed this opportunity is beyond me and many other members. Please consider this, this is not the 1st time its been brought up either but there was no mention of any HDMI module.
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Bashy. Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you taking the time to write this helpful suggestion. We will have your input forwarded to the related team. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product.
2022-11-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Has anyone tried the usb adapters Bashy

https://business.currys.co.uk/ca ... pter-black/P242731P

2022-11-9
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-9 01:29
Has anyone tried the usb adapters Bashy

https://business.currys.co.uk/catalogue/computing/components-upgrades/cables-adaptors-power/v7-external-video-adapter-black/P242731P

I went through all that with the N1 rc what i had the mini 2, i couldn't get anything to work, i think its cause there is no HDMI stream going to the USB-C, once thats enabled, then we shouldn't need an adaptor if it cant be enabled then an adapter would be needed like with the P4P for example.
2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules