rapid blinking in battery in my new mini se
631 4 2022-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ry._.xn_
New

United Arab Emirates

recently got a mini se which has bean in box and unoppened since long
but it seems the 2 batterys are blinking rapidly and not charging whats the problem
im very disapointed on dji
as it seems to happen alot
plz find a fix
i stay in the uae
2022-11-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Where were the batteries whilst you were attempting to charge them, in the drone or in the hub? If in the hub how many batteries were in the hub at that time? If more than one then try inserting ONLY one battery into the hub.
How long did you leave the batteries on charge before thinking there is a problem?
What it the power rating of the charger?
If you have managed to switch the drone on and connect everything did you have to activate the drone?
2022-11-9
Use props
ry._.xn_
New

United Arab Emirates

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-9 12:01
Where were the batteries whilst you were attempting to charge them, in the drone or in the hub? If in the hub how many batteries were in the hub at that time? If more than one then try inserting ONLY one battery into the hub.
How long did you leave the batteries on charge before thinking there is a problem?

no it wasent even charging as i have a combo  pack activated yesterday the drone is new and out of 3 only 1 battery functions the rest 2 are beeping asper the manual it tells its a damaged battery
dji plz take it in consideration as  even being on the top brands batteries and quality chk isnt to expectation . like litrally it isnt charging and when connected just blinks
Serial number  - 4 GMCJBG00302BP
plz resolve my issue
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, ry._.xn_. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide more details for us to further assess the situation. You may answer Sean-bumble-bee's questions above and upload a video on how you're charging the 2 batteries for us to know the color of the light and the blinking pattern. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I repeat.
Where were the batteries whilst you were attempting to charge them, in the drone or in the hub?
If in the hub how many batteries were in the hub at that time? ........................If more than one then try inserting ONLY one battery into the hub.
How long did you leave a battery on charge before thinking there is a problem?

2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules