Second Officer
United States

Why the missing mode and  features  see vids if you do not understand

2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the voice control function? If yes, you may enable or disable the voice control function on the dropdown list of the main page of the screen (Please refer to the screenshot below). The Language on the operation page does not affect the voice control function, which can be set in Settings - Voice Control page, Currently, only Chinese Mandarin and English are supported. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-11-9
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-9 23:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the voice control function? If yes, you may enable or disable the voice control function on the dropdown list of the main page of the screen (Please refer to the screenshot below). The Language on the operation page does not affect the voice control function, which can be set in Settings - Voice Control page, Currently, only Chinese Mandarin and English are supported. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

[view_image]

sorry you're not understanding my concern.
2022-11-10
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
Hungary

What he is trying to say is that you can setup the QuickSwitch menu so that when you press the side button you will cycle through the following modes:
Photo, Video, Slow Motion, TimeLapse, HyperLapse, and Playback.

However, when you simply swipe left/right on the LCD to switch modes, the TimeLapse mode is not available. So you cycle through:
Photo, Video, Slow Motion, HyperLapse.

His questions was, why the TimeLapse mode is not available when you swipe the screen, but it is available when you press the QuickSwitch (...provided it is enabled in the Settings). So he suggests that DJI should implement it in the firmware so that the TimeLapse option also available when you swipe the screen to change modes.
2022-11-10
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 11-10 05:06
What he is trying to say is that you can setup the QuickSwitch menu so that when you press the side button you will cycle through the following modes:

big thank you that is exactly what I said in my way was not clear and  I will try to say in the vid a lot clearer next time
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 11-10 04:36
sorry you're not understanding my concern.

My apologies, Fishycomics. I will take this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

osmonauta Posted at 11-10 05:06

Thank you for the clarification, Osmonauta. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquires. We are more than happy to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-12
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

would this be possible to put in wake on turn on. or will that be for the Action 4
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules