erreur 1112
613 10 2022-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
greg.dmr
lvl.1
Belgium

Bonjour a vous mon je viens de récupérer mon drone de votre S A V et un z  d'erreur indiquant que mon drone a été volé s'affiche quand je clique  pour activer mon drone au serveur depuis mon téléphone pourriez vous le  reactiver ?  Son numero de serie est celui ci :

3Q4CJCE3A3KBF9
2022-11-9
Use props
greg.dmr
lvl.1
Belgium

tell me when you fixe that pls

2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, greg.dm. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read about the issue that you're having with your drone. Can you please verify if you have sent it for repair? Also, kindly provide us with your email address, time of activation, and a copy of your receipt via PM. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-9
Use props
greg.dmr
lvl.1
Belgium

2022-11-10
Use props
greg.dmr
lvl.1
Belgium

2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, greg.dmr. Thank you for providing the needed information. We have replied to your PM, please check. Thank you.
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, greg.dmr. Thank you for patiently waiting. I have now received feedback from our relevant team. They need more information to further assist us with this concern. Kindly provide the information below via PM:

1. The photo showing the drone serial number
2. The repair case number

We will wait for your update. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2022-11-12
Use props
greg.dmr
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-12 07:19
Hello, greg.dmr. Thank you for patiently waiting. I have now received feedback from our relevant team. They need more information to further assist us with this concern. Kindly provide the information below via PM:

2022-11-14
Use props
greg.dmr
lvl.1
Belgium

2022-11-14
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-12 07:19

Hello, can I solve the same problem?
Дрон.jpeg
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, greg.dmr. Thank you for your time in providing this required information. I'll have this concern forwarded to our corresponding team and rest assured that we'll let you know once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules