Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Critical low battery RTH Option dji Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC)
2339 6 2022-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhatfield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347697 ft
United States

Greetings,

I have plans to go off into the woods today to do a waypoint hyperlapse video. I have concerns that if I run down my dji mini 3 Pro (dji RC) battery that the RTH feature will cause my drone to accend into the trees. So far the only settings I can find to deal with this concern is in the Advanced Safety Settings, but I'm concerned of low battery, not loss of RC signal. Several years back I damaged a Phantom 3 Pro while off in the woods when it's battery fell into the low range and I had not set it's RTH value correctly before hand.

Is there a setting I'm not seeing that deals with critical low battery RTH options?

Thank you,

Jerry

2022-11-9
Use props
jhatfield
lvl.3
United States

I think I found my answer. Got lucky in a Google search after i posted to the forum
2022-11-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jhatfield Posted at 11-9 11:12
I think I found my answer. Got lucky in a Google search after i posted to the forum https://youtu.be/Yjx5GvOK4AU

Thanks for sharing.
2022-11-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the share!
2022-11-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

jhatfield Posted at 11-9 11:12
I think I found my answer. Got lucky in a Google search after i posted to the forum https://youtu.be/Yjx5GvOK4AU

Appears you did find your answer.    Sean does a great job on his videos.  
2022-11-10
Use props
jhatfield
lvl.3
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-10 03:18
Appears you did find your answer.    Sean does a great job on his videos.

I subscribed to his channel. Thought his actions, I no longer worry in the event of even turning my controller off. I of course wont be turning it off, but at least I understand more about the result of this action would result.
2022-11-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

jhatfield Posted at 11-11 07:37
I subscribed to his channel. Thought his actions, I no longer worry in the event of even turning my controller off. I of course wont be turning it off, but at least I understand more about the result of this action would result.

We all learn something new everyday.  My grandmother used to always say - learn from your lessons and it will not happen again.  Smart lady.
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules