2333 5 2022-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
csmith12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92776 ft
United States

Hello,

I sent my mini pro 3 back because i thought the gimbal was drifting and they sent it back 'fixed'. However test flight showed it still wasnt fixed, however i came to realize maybe its the controller. Like when video game controller analogs drift, i believe my gimbal dial is broke and is drifting without me moving it. Sometimes it will drift all the way up and take a long time to recenter. Anyone else have issues with this? Any fixes?

Thanks
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, csmith12. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read about the issue that you're still having the same issue. Please perform a remote controller by opening the DJI Fly app and go to the image transmission page. The path of the RC calibration:【···】-【Control】-【RC calibration】-【Start】then enter the calibration page and start to calibrate. Please push the control sticks and rotate the dial to their maximum range several times in all directions. If the issue persists please send it to our facility for further diagnosis and repair. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-9
Use props
Rainbow Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155663 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m having this same issue. The gimbal is moving when I push up on the left stick or push down on the left stick. I’ve recalibrated the gimbal and the problem persists. I tried this when the drone was sitting on a flat level surface. I don’t think it’s controller drift. I think it’s a bug because I’m getting the problem consistently.
2022-11-21
Use props
Rainbow Drones
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Rainbow Drones Posted at 11-21 19:37
I’m having this same issue. The gimbal is moving when I push up on the left stick or push down on the left stick. I’ve recalibrated the gimbal and the problem persists. I tried this when the drone was sitting on a flat level surface. I don’t think it’s controller drift. I think it’s a bug because I’m getting the problem consistently.
Quick update to anyone else having this same problem in the future. I missed the part of calibration where it said to move the gimbal wheels back and forth repeatedly. After I properly calibrated I’m not experiencing this issue anymore. Hope this helps anyone else in the future

Edit: this did not fix the issue. I’m going to open a repair ticket. Something has to be physically wrong
2022-11-23
Use props
Bjorn81
lvl.1
Belgium

Have this issue as well. bought the Mini 3 pro with the controller. Had the issue since the beginning. I Sent the drone and controller back to be repaired and got a new drone (but same controller) back last week. Did a flight yesterday, but the problem still exists. The camera tilts up out of nowhere. Sometimes I can put the camera back, sometimes it doesn't respond anymore and I have to fly back with the camera tilted up.

Since I got a new drone back but with the old controller, im starting to think the problem has to be in the controller, and not in the drone. Sending the controller back now. (also did the calibration, with no luck).
2022-12-29
Use props
Rainbow Drones
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Bjorn81 Posted at 12-29 04:09
Have this issue as well. bought the Mini 3 pro with the controller. Had the issue since the beginning. I Sent the drone and controller back to be repaired and got a new drone (but same controller) back last week. Did a flight yesterday, but the problem still exists. The camera tilts up out of nowhere. Sometimes I can put the camera back, sometimes it doesn't respond anymore and I have to fly back with the camera tilted up.

Since I got a new drone back but with the old controller, im starting to think the problem has to be in the controller, and not in the drone. Sending the controller back now. (also did the calibration, with no luck).

Sounds like you have a faulty controller, I would get it repaired
2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules