Airs 2S: Compatibility - Samsung Pro Plus 128GB Micro SD
1509 4 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pozmans
New
South Africa

Hi All

I'm in the market for a new SD card for my Air 2S and there's a really good deal for the Samsung Pro Plus 128GB Micro SD.
Spec: https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/memory-storage/memory-cards/pro-plus---adapter-microsdxc-128gb-mb-md128ka-am/

The Samsung Evo Plus is on the official list but the specs of the Samsung Pro Plus seem to be better so I'm assuming it would be compatible, just wanted to see if anyone else could confirm the compatibility?

Cheers

2022-11-10
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been using that card in my Ar2s for 6 months now....Works fine! I notice absolutely no difference in either performance or durability compared to the comparable SanDisk for a few less $.
2022-11-10
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Mine works great!
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots that currently using this specific SD card. Please note that the required SD card for the DJI Air 2s is UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above micro SD Cards. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules