Can't import aircraft - Disconnected aircraft
806 4 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leonvski
lvl.1
Brazil

can't fly with the drone. In "account unlocking licenses" everything is  ok, but in "aircraft unlocking licenses" nothing appears. And when I  try to update the message appears "failed to update the list of aircraft  unlock licenses". And it doesn't give me the option to import aircraft.  Also, an expired unlocking license appears that doesn't disappear from  there... I've done all the procedures on the official and unofficial  website... Could you help? Everything is up to date. I accessed the  forum and they said that this has already happened to a guy and that he  had to get in touch to "clear the settings" or make the release by dgi  himself.. and it solved... Thank you!
2022-11-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We strongly recommend contacting our team at flysafe@dji.com for them to provide you with further information to isolate this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-12
Use props
leonvski
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-12 21:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We strongly recommend contacting our team at  for them to provide you with further information to isolate this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi!!!

Thank you..
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules