Goggles 2 ( comes with AVATA ) did not connect to DJI FPV ?
2893 12 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans09964783
lvl.2

Turkey

I bought DJI Avata Pro version with new goggles and motion controller. And i bought a secondhand dji fpv combo with old goggles too. Know i have Avata and FPV racer , goggle 2 , motion controller and fpv controller v2. I want to use whole system with goggles 2 and both controllers.
1- Now i can bind fpv controller with AVATA for FPV. But everytime i need to rebind them. Is there anyway to switch between them without rebinding.
2- Goggle 2 bind to AVATA i couldn't find to way to bind it to DJI FPV. is there any way yo bind DJI FPV and also switch between them. When i put controller v2 and djifpv and goggle 2 in bind mode. Conttoller and djifpv bind but google says goggles early version and did not bind.
My goggles version 01.01.xxxx but when i connected to my phone it did not find the new version of goggles.

2022-11-10
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The goggle 2 is not backwards compatible (will not work on your FPV), will need wait DJI release an updated firmware for that, if they ever will make one.
2022-11-10
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

^what he said plus maybe after the next set of sw updates, the bind processes will be sorted.
2022-11-10
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Regarding to binding and you always need to rebind the controller to the drone .. make sure you have the latest firmware for the controller and the drone .. specially the controller
2022-11-10
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

The goggle 2 is not backwards compatible
2022-11-10
Use props
fans09964783
lvl.2

Turkey

That really surprises me. However, I had no idea that the DJI FPV drone would still not be compatible. I heard that an update is coming for supporting AirUnits from NurkFPV
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. When using the DJI Avata with your FPV remote controller, it is required to link them again when switching back to the DJI FPV drone. Also, the DJI Goggles 2 only supports the DJI Avata. Furthermore, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-11
Use props
haron55444
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8176421 ft
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-11 01:19
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. When using the DJI Avata with your FPV remote controller, it is required to link them again when switching back to the DJI FPV drone. Also, the DJI Goggles 2 only supports the DJI Avata. Furthermore, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.

It's a surprise that the engineering team don't think about make a bind for the dji drone to the new dji goggles 2
Why I need to take another goggles with me to fly the dji FPV drone
Can they fix it or add the option???
2023-1-17
Use props
MoppelMat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139167 ft
Austria

haron55444 Posted at 1-17 05:52
It's a surprise that the engineering team don't think about make a bind for the dji drone to the new dji goggles 2

oh.. you may be right on that one

2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

haron55444 Posted at 1-17 05:52

Thank you for your feedback. This suggestion was already been sent to our designated team. Significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-20
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

2023-1-21
Use props
MoppelMat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139167 ft
Austria

ro_walker Posted at 1-21 20:05

the goggle 2 is, its the FPV drone thats needs an update
2023-1-22
Use props
RomanFly81
New

Croatia

hi... i use goggles v2,dji controller 2 and avata... everything is bound and connected and I can fly but there is a problem. chanels get mix,sometimes i press to go to manual mode and it goes to sport,i press normal it goes tu manual and no patern i can fallow ,every time is different. and show me in google to align the stick to enter the manual and i can still fly normally with it in the osd and sticks don't move in display? what is the problem anyone???
2023-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules