Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra 5G only 30fps
1206 2 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dylunio1969
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra 5G is there any way at all to get more than 30fps in the video modes, even using other software. I am willing to try a beta version, under 4k, 1080 etc the highest it will go is 30fps, if there is no way to go above that I will have no option but to return it, any help would be apreciated, shame as I have purchased numerous DJI products over the years and would be disapointed if I have to return it, thanks

PS I have just purchased the gimbal today
2022-11-10
Use props
Dylunio1969
New

United Kingdom

sorry its going back for a refund in the morning
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We are sorry to read about this issue and we are sad to know that you will forward a request for returning of the unit. Please be advised that Due to the numerous android system models available, the system version and development for third-party ports will have some inconsistencies. To ensure the stability of video shooting, the ability to shoot videos at a high frame rate has been granted to some mobile phones. For specific parameters, please refer to the Compatibility List on the DJI official website or you may kindly visit this link:

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_EN.pdf
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules