crashed because att. (attire mode activated by itself)
664 7 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ihate att. mode
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7290 ft
Georgia

So today less than hour ago, I was planning to fly a drone. BUT, when i took off it activated attidure mode BUT I HAD GOOD SIGNAL. when i launched i wasnt well trained. so immideatly it smacked at the wall full speed, and now propeller was DESTROYED. I tried using glue gun so it will be better but there was missing part in it!!! I coudn't find it so. ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPEND AND DJI IS IT FIXABLE.
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are sorry to read about the accident that happened to your drone. Please send the drone back for further analysis of the accident and service. Note that, if the unit is within the warranty period, data analysis can be applied to determine the cause of the incident. Kindly contact our Product Support team to help you with arranging a case. A corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result. Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.
2022-11-10
Use props
ihate att. mode
lvl.1
Georgia

DJI Diana Posted at 11-10 08:46
We are sorry to read about the accident that happened to your drone. Please send the drone back for further analysis of the accident and service. Note that, if the unit is within the warranty period, data analysis can be applied to determine the cause of the incident. Kindly contact our Product Support  team to help you with arranging a case. A corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result. Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for solving my problem. I may send my product and the warranty card. ( I have bought the drone 2 days ago and I am not well trained)
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ihate att. mode Posted at 11-10 08:53
Thanks for solving my problem. I may send my product and the warranty card. ( I have bought the drone 2 days ago and I am not well trained)

No worries. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we're always here to help. Thanks again for your patience.
2022-11-10
Use props
ihate att. mode
lvl.1
Georgia

DJI Diana Posted at 11-10 08:56
No worries. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we're always here to help. Thanks again for your patience.

sorry for disturbing you again, but may I know if the drone is flyable and if damage isn't severe because im just don't want to risk doing it worse so hand A is working just fine but I didn't take off because the product is very expensive and I ran out of money after 3-4 months saving by having a job so thank you for your help!
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ihate att. mode Posted at 11-10 09:13
sorry for disturbing you again, but may I know if the drone is flyable and if damage isn't severe because im just don't want to risk doing it worse so hand A is working just fine but I didn't take off because the product is very expensive and I ran out of money after 3-4 months saving by having a job so thank you for your help!

Thanks for your inquiry. For efficiency and a better flying experience, we highly suggest sending back your unit for a thorough diagnosis after the incident. Damage assessments are to be taken by our certified technicians to determine the extent of the needed parts to be replaced/repaired. Please note that we do not suggest to self-repair your unit as this may void your warranty. Thank you.
2022-11-10
Use props
ihate att. mode
lvl.1
Georgia

DJI Diana Posted at 11-10 09:21
Thanks for your inquiry. For efficiency and a better flying experience, we highly suggest sending back your unit for a thorough diagnosis after the incident. Damage assessments are to be taken by our certified technicians to determine the extent of the needed parts to be replaced/repaired. Please note that we do not suggest to self-repair your unit as this may void your warranty. Thank you.

thanks for your help. I sent the drone to the closest dpi authorized reseller and now my drone is getting  repaired
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ihate att. mode Posted at 11-13 02:39
thanks for your help. I sent the drone to the closest dpi authorized reseller and now my drone is getting  repaired

You're welcome and thank you for the update. Should you have further concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules