Help for stabilizer
666 6 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rafael_boiça
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello
I have a canon 250d and I've been looking for a good stabilizer for a while that works with this camera, I bought one from another brand and unfortunately it didn't fit my camera.
And now I came to research dji stabilizers and in the part where it says what cameras it is for, in none of the stabilizers it says my camera.
And I wanted recommendations from you for a good stabilizer.
Thanks
------------
PT
Boas
Eu tenho uma canon 250d e ja algum tempo que ando a procura de um bom estabilizador e que funcione com esta camara, eu com compre um de outra marca e infelizmente nao dava para a minha camara.
E agora vim pesquisar estabilizadores da dji e na parte onde diz para que camaras da, em nenhum dos estabilizadores diz que a minha camara .
E eu queria recomendações da vossa parte para um bom estabilizador.
Obrigado

2022-11-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, rafael_boiça. Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking, we currently don't have any Gimbal Stabilizer that will work on Canon 250D. If you want to consider using other cameras, you may check if it's compatible with any DJI's Gimbal Stabilizer on this link: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility

Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-11
Use props
rafael_boiça
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-11 09:39
Hi, rafael_boiça. Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking, we currently don't have any Gimbal Stabilizer that will work on Canon 250D. If you want to consider using other cameras, you may check if it's compatible with any DJI's Gimbal Stabilizer on this link: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility

Thank you for your understanding and support.

So from the dji brand (the best brands) they don't have a stabilizer for a canon 250d, I saw this link and as I didn't see anything I thought that there may be some that are compatible
That's what I wanted to know, because my stabilizer would like it to be from dji but thanks for the help.
2022-11-14
Use props
rafael_boiça
lvl.1

Portugal

Montfrooij Posted at 11-10 23:05
Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!

ok thanks for the help
2022-11-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rafael_boiça Posted at 11-14 08:16
So from the dji brand (the best brands) they don't have a stabilizer for a canon 250d, I saw this link and as I didn't see anything I thought that there may be some that are compatible
That's what I wanted to know, because my stabilizer would like it to be from dji but thanks for the help.

Hi, rafael_boiça. Thank you for your response. We understand that you just want to have a stabilizer for your Canon 250D camera but unfortunately, none of our current stabilizers will work with it. Due to incompatibility issues, we won't be able to suggest any Ronin device. We apologize for the inconvenience and we're hoping for your kind understanding.
2022-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules