Osmo mobile 6 help!!
5460 20 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
curtiscreator
New
United States

I just purchased this osmo 6 i have only used it 2 times and its already locking up on me i purchased it at best buy and i dont have the box anymore. it keeps saying motor protected press trigger twice to resume. and the motor isnt even working its all out of wack. Is there a way tp rest this thing ? if that does not work what else do i do whats the next step
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using with your DJI Osmo Mobile 6? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-10
Use props
curtiscreator
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-10 23:22
Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using with your DJI Osmo Mobile 6? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I’m using the iPhone 14 pro Max I also have the osmo 4 and it works just fine with my phone
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

curtiscreator Posted at 11-11 04:07
I’m using the iPhone 14 pro Max I also have the osmo 4 and it works just fine with my phone

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try to perform the troubleshooting steps below to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

1. Power off and leave  Osmo Mobile 4 until the three motors are brought to room temperature.

2. Attach a phone to the magnetic phone clamp, and check whether the gimbal can be balanced.

* Hold the tilt axis motor with the right hand (to stop the tilt axis from rotating), and rotate the phone to Landscape mode with the left hand. Check whether the gimbal can be balanced roughly. If it is noticeably unbalanced, it is recommended to level it before use.

3. When  Osmo Mobile 4 is powered off, check if any of the three axes feels or gets obstructed. (Note: Compared to the tilt axis and pan axis, the roll axis feels different when rotated, as its rotary damper is larger.)
2022-11-12
Use props
DaveSp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-12 02:18
Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try to perform the troubleshooting steps below to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

1. Power off and leave  Osmo Mobile 4 until the three motors are brought to room temperature.

The OP said it works with his Osmo 4 but not with his Osmo 6.
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DaveSp Posted at 11-16 12:11
The OP said it works with his Osmo 4 but not with his Osmo 6.

My apologies for the typographical error. This troubleshooting could be applied also with the Osmo Mobile 6. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries. thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-17
Use props
adanch7
New

Ecuador

I saw that you had a problem with the dji osmo 6, I have the same problem, I want to know if you solved it
2023-3-27
Use props
djiuser_rNC7YTx9mmkb
New

Turkey

Dear DJI Team,

I am writing to express my frustration regarding the recent update of the DJI Mimo application. Since the update, the application has been completely non-functional on my device, despite attempting all of the troubleshooting methods available online.

As a user, it is unacceptable to experience such issues and I believe that this needs to be addressed immediately. I request urgent attention to be given to resolving this issue as soon as possible.

I urge the DJI team to take immediate action to rectify this problem and ensure that the DJI Mimo application is fully operational for all users. I trust that your team will take this matter seriously and will provide a prompt solution.

Sincerely,

OSMO Mobile 6 + Xiaomi 12T
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_rNC7YTx9mmkb Posted at 4-9 13:21
Dear DJI Team,

I am writing to express my frustration regarding the recent update of the DJI Mimo application. Since the update, the application has been completely non-functional on my device, despite attempting all of the troubleshooting methods available online.

Hi there. We have responded to your concern in this post. Kindly check at your earliest convenience.
2023-4-9
Use props
fans54690f48
New
Flight distance : 14610 ft
United States

Hello I just purchased the osmo mobile 6 and keep encountering motor protected press trigger twice to resume.  I followed the prompts and the gimbal isn't working.  I have a iPhone 13 plus.
2023-5-6
Use props
fans54690f48
New
United States

Did you get the issue fixed encountering the same issue
2023-5-6
Use props
fans54690f48
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-10 23:22

Hello I just purchased the osmo mobile 6 and keep encountering motor protected press trigger twice to resume.  I followed the prompts and the gimbal isn't working.  I have a iPhone 13 plus.
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans54690f48 Posted at 5-6 18:17

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please refer to the troubleshooting steps below and see if the issue persists.

1. Place the mobile phone in the magnetic phone clamp and check whether the gimbal is basically balanced.
* Hold the tilt motor with your right hand (to prevent tilt axis rotation) and use your left hand to adjust the mobile phone to Horizontal mode. Check whether the gimbal is basically balanced. If the gimbal is seriously imbalanced, we recommend balancing the gimbal before powering it for use.

2. Rotate the three axes of the gimbal (tilt, pan and roll axes) while it is powered off. Check whether the gimbal is obviously obstructed or cannot rotate smoothly (different from the other two axes, the roll axis shows relatively larger rotation damping in the process of manually rotating the motor).

3. Calibrate the gimbal. If the issue persists after calibration, I'm afraid that you may consider sending in the unit for proper diagnostics. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2023-5-11
Use props
JP Cloud Architect
New

United States

I have similar issue, after calibrate successfully the gimbal is still struggling to balance constantly when used to take video using DJI software
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JP Cloud Architect Posted at 11-19 21:59
I have similar issue, after calibrate successfully the gimbal is still struggling to balance constantly when used to take video using DJI software

Hello there. Are you getting the same error message? If so please try DJI Paladin's suggestion in reply 14#. Have a great day.
2023-11-19
Use props
Perla Castantildeeda
New

United States

I also need help with my DJI Osmo 6. It won’t charge. The battery symbol is red and it keeps flashing quickly. I understand that this means that it has less than 5% battery, but nothing happens when I plug it in.

I am using the original cable, and my power adapter is 5V 2A. Nothing seems to work (I even tried different plugs and outlets). What can I do to fix this issue? It’s extremely disheartening to have this happen when it’s still basically new.
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Perla Castantildeeda Posted at 12-10 22:38
I also need help with my DJI Osmo 6. It won’t charge. The battery symbol is red and it keeps flashing quickly. I understand that this means that it has less than 5% battery, but nothing happens when I plug it in.

I am using the original cable, and my power adapter is 5V 2A. Nothing seems to work (I even tried different plugs and outlets). What can I do to fix this issue? It’s extremely disheartening to have this happen when it’s still basically new.

Hi, Perla. Sorry about the trouble. If you already tried using different chargers, plug it into a different power outlet and make sure it's plugged in properly, I suggest sending the product back to DJI. You can use this link to submit a repair request: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index  . The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-11
Use props
Iteki
New

Czechia

Same problem DJI OSMO Mobile 6 with Google Pixel 6 mobile phone. After buying it right after the first use. Then it worked for about two hours and the error came back. So as a first experience with DJI products very bad. I'll try again and go to claim, rather hoping for a refund.
2-27 06:37
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Iteki Posted at 2-27 06:37
Same problem DJI OSMO Mobile 6 with Google Pixel 6 mobile phone. After buying it right after the first use. Then it worked for about two hours and the error came back. So as a first experience with DJI products very bad. I'll try again and go to claim, rather hoping for a refund.

Hello there. We sincerely apologize for your negative experience and inconvenience. Please know that it is not our desire to cause further frustration for our clients. May we ask if you have previously completed the troubleshooting steps listed below? If you haven't already, please do so and let us know if the problem persists, and we'll look into it further.

1. Place the mobile phone in the magnetic phone clamp and check whether the gimbal is basically balanced.

* Hold the tilt motor with your right hand (to prevent tilt axis rotation) and use your left hand to adjust the mobile phone to horizontal mode. Check whether the gimbal is basically balanced. If the gimbal is seriously imbalanced, we recommend balancing the gimbal before powering it on for use.

2. Rotate the three axes of the gimbal (tilt, pan, and roll axes) while it is powered off. Check whether the gimbal is obviously obstructed or cannot rotate smoothly (different from the other two axes, the roll axis shows relatively larger rotation damping in the process of manually rotating the motor).

3. Calibrate the gimbal. 
2-27 12:58
Use props
MW 1012
New

Brunei

hi i have the same problem too.. it says "Motor protected, please resume"
the joystick doesn't function as well.
I bought it brand new Osmo 6 Gimbal and only used it twice. now it turns out to be a useless product! wasting my money! I sent for a warranty, and they accused me had opened the "cover" which i have no clue what "cover" they meant as i only used it twice and i dont remove or disassemble any cover! and by that they said my warranty is void!

I bought dji mini 3 pro too, and turns out rubbish as well after couple of times usage.. now it can only fly for 10 seconds then get disconnected! DJI is Crap and USELESS products sold with such a ridiculous Price!

My Advice: NEVER BUY DJI PRODUCT!
3-31 07:41
Use props
djiuser_74V2VXntCXyS
lvl.1

Russia

Good afternoon, when will HUAWEI P60 Pro support be available
4-11 10:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules