Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mir
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2718491 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

Testing out the M3T and noticed that photos using the wide camera are only 12MP. Shouldn't they be 48MP?

I've checked all my settings, unless there's something else I missed. Also, why no the ability to save photos as DNG? These two issues above make this difficult for inspection work.

2022-11-10
Use props
Mir
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2718491 ft
  • >>>
United States

Update: Disregard. Seems the option for 48MP photos become available only if you're in exclusive Wide mode, not zoom mode even if you are completely zoomed out to wide angle. Hopefully this helps anyone else in the same situation.

I do still wish for a DNG save mode. Thanks!
2022-11-10
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I do still wish for a DNG save mode
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mir Posted at 11-10 14:43
Update: Disregard. Seems the option for 48MP photos become available only if you're in exclusive Wide mode, not zoom mode even if you are completely zoomed out to wide angle. Hopefully this helps anyone else in the same situation.

Hi, there. Thanks for your updated information.
And we will also forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better.
Thank you.
2022-11-11
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Mir Posted at 2022-11-10 14:43
Update: Disregard. Seems the option for 48MP photos become available only if you're in exclusive Wide mode, not zoom mode even if you are completely zoomed out to wide angle. Hopefully this helps anyone else in the same situation.

SMART photos look substantially better anyways… try that instead.

And yes, DNG RAW files would immensely increase the quality of photos. Single-mode looks like total garbage with a melted look to the photos.
2023-3-8
Use props
d4nb3r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50906 ft
Colombia

SMART photos does improve the quality but they are still not 48mp images
2023-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules