2806 12 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
doug86
lvl.2
Flight distance : 309478 ft
  • >>>
United States

I turned on DJI Fly app on my phone to check some data, and a small menu popped up "Goggles 2 Firmware Update available"... so I clicked on that, and it downloaded for a few minutes, then said "done".

But how do I get that update into the Goggles? Do I need to do that, or does it just happen automatically.

I power up the Avata and Goggles 2, and it shows firmware 01.01.00.00 for the goggles. I don't find anywhere in DJI website that shows what the latest firmware would be?

Any ideas?

2022-11-10
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1916526 ft
United States

Connect your goggles to your phone using a USB cable and it should complete the update.
2022-11-10
Use props
doug86
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Josh Cheater Posted at 11-10 13:53
Connect your goggles to your phone using a USB cable and it should complete the update.

I did that. Nothing happened. I checked with the goggles and the firmware is what I posted in first post. No link or prompt to update the goggles
2022-11-10
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

The goggle vid is a low res.
2022-11-10
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It might be that your fly app in your phone has not have up today firmware (not your goggles). You have downloaded the latest firmware to your app so it won’t display that message again until there is real new firmware.
I had the same issue when I replace my old phone with new phone, it confused me too hehe.

Enjoy flying
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below. From there, you can check the firmware of all your components and update or refresh them using the software. You may also refer to the tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware of your DJI Goggles 2 (start @5:47). Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series

2022-11-10
Use props
doug86
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-10 23:19
Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below. From there, you can check the firmware of all your components and update or refresh them using the software. You may also refer to the tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware of your DJI Goggles 2 (start @5:47). Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

I updated the assistant2-consumer-drones-series to the latest version, and plugged in my goggles as show n in the video you posted (at 6:50). Nothing happens, and the assistant 2 software doesn't show anything connected.
2022-11-11
Use props
doug86
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I updated the assistant2-consumer-drones-series to the latest version, and plugged in and turned my goggles on (as show in in the video you posted at 6:50). Nothing happens, and the assistant 2 software doesn't show anything connected.
2022-11-11
Use props
doug86
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

can someone please post what is the newest version of the googles 2 firmware?
2022-11-11
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

doug86 Posted at 11-11 05:46
I updated the assistant2-consumer-drones-series to the latest version, and plugged in and turned my goggles on (as show in in the video you posted at 6:50). Nothing happens, and the assistant 2 software doesn't show anything connected.

I would suggest to use another data USB cable, not charging cable
2022-11-11
Use props
MiloB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3491 ft
Denmark

doug86 Posted at 11-11 05:59
can someone please post what is the newest version of the googles 2 firmware?

You have the latest version of firmware on your goggles. If you look where you download the manual there is a file DJI Avata Release Notes. This file contains changelog of firmwares.
2022-11-11
Use props
doug86
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

MiloB Posted at 11-11 09:11
You have the latest version of firmware on your goggles. If you look where you download the manual there is a file DJI Avata Release Notes. This file contains changelog of firmwares.

thanks MiloB.
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

doug86 Posted at 11-11 05:44
I updated the assistant2-consumer-drones-series to the latest version, and plugged in my goggles as show n in the video you posted (at 6:50). Nothing happens, and the assistant 2 software doesn't show anything connected.

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable and check if the issue persists? If you have a different computer on your end, you may use that one for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules