Connectivity issues
613 1 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PepeMNTWC
lvl.1

United States

I bought my dji air2s October of 2021. It was the replacement of the outdated version of dji platinum pro, which I crashed and totaled. Interestintly to me, My older drone (platinum pro) had a better distance range. I could go for miles and miles at the farming fields in northern Wisconsin, and just a few issues with connectivity. I am really disappointed at this new one, dji air2s. I have gone through some scary times as I keep loosing connectivity before drone goes a mile away, and I do believe it has nothing to do with software updates, as I have read; I do check all updates before any attempts to fly. I feel as if I was cheated with this one. I did not purchase any protection, and the one -year warranty is expired; however, I do believe that I am entitled to a review and check of my drone since the faulty issue seems to be related to internal hardware. Has anyone else gone through the same issue or similar? Any help really appreciated. Just for info: I have flown teh drone no more than 5h. I loose connectivity at the same place where I used to fly my old drone.
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, PepeMNTWC. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused by the connectivity issues of your DJI Air2s and remote controller. Rest assured that all of the replacement drones undergo Quality Assurance and Flight Tests before shipping them to our customers. Don't worry, we are here to help you out. To further assist you with this issue, kindly provide more information. What is/are the error message/s you're getting when it loses the connection? At what distance will the Air2s disconnect? What remote controller are you using with it? Kindly provide the firmware versions of your Remote controller and DJI Air2s and the DJI Fly App version. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules