Does osmo mobile 6 work
948 4 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_js6zoISO6hVc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13360 ft
United States

I am on second my second one. The trigger does not lock on subject when i pull trigger. Could i have two defective ones?  what are the odds of that? I can pull trigger and move the gimbal in circular motion and it flips and red screen shows for a few seconds. at that point it has lost the subject and like i have to start over. i have watched tutoials and my unit does not respond accordingly.

Any ideas or is it me…
(sorry if I posted to wrong forum)

Thanks

2022-11-11
Use props
djiuser_js6zoISO6hVc
lvl.2
United States

When attempting tracking, do you touch trigger and release or hold it down?
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_js6zoISO6hVc. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble. Please try other ways of using ActiveTrack to check if the issue will persist. Below are the three ways to use ActiveTrack 5.0:
1. Drag a box on the screen in the camera view in DJI Mimo. A green box around the subject indicates ActiveTrack 5.0 is successfully enabled. Tap the icon on the top corner to stop tracking.
2. Enable Gesture Control OFF , select “Follow and Shoot” in DJI Mimo, and perform a palm or V gesture for one to two seconds when facing the camera. The gimbal will
follow the subject closest to the camera. The detection range between the rear camera and the gesture is 0.5 to 4 m. Note that ActiveTrack 5.0 may consume more power and cause the temperature of the mobile phone to increase. Perform a palm or V gesture to stop recording.
3. Press the trigger once to start or stop ActiveTrack 5.0. The gimbal will follow the subject in the center of the screen by default. When using ActiveTrack 5.0 move the joystick to adjust the camera view.

Please note that ActiveTrack 5.0 are not available in the following scenarios:
a. Gimbal mode is set to FPV or SpinShot.
b. The zoom ratio exceeds 3x

Thank you for your support.
2022-11-11
Use props
djiuser_js6zoISO6hVc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-11 08:56
Hi, djiuser_js6zoISO6hVc. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble. Please try other ways of using ActiveTrack to check if the issue will persist. Below are the three ways to use ActiveTrack 5.0:
1. Drag a box on the screen in the camera view in DJI Mimo. A green box around the subject indicates ActiveTrack 5.0 is successfully enabled. Tap the icon on the top corner to stop tracking.
2. Enable Gesture Control OFF , select “Follow and Shoot” in DJI Mimo, and perform a palm or V gesture for one to two seconds when facing the camera. The gimbal will

Hello:

Thank you very much  for your reply. I apologize for late response. I will test the Osmo 6 this week and respond.

Randy
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_js6zoISO6hVc Posted at 11-14 05:05
Hello:

Thank you very much  for your reply. I apologize for late response. I will test the Osmo 6 this week and respond.

Hi, Randy. No worries. Please keep us posted. Keep safe always!
2022-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules