DJI FPV RTH
698 4 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raph1260
New

Switzerland

Hey guys,

Quick question. I've had my DJI FPV for not so long now. Today I went high up at 500m to have a good view in manual mode, as soon as i wanted to just dive down, the drone went into RTH mode and switched to normal mode, impossible to turn back the manual mode. Is there a setting where I can just go back in manual mode, dive and come back much faster than the ages it take in sport mode to come down ?

Thanks !
2022-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this issue happens in different locations? Could you please confirm what specific error message you received when you experience this issue? We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-12
Use props
Raph1260
New

Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-12 20:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this issue happens in different locations? Could you please confirm what specific error message you received when you experience this issue? We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

This has happened at different location yes. It's not really an error message, it just tells me that RTH is on and that I can not go back on manual mode. That's my question, is there any way to override this inability to turn back manual mode, as I'd be able to bring back the drone much faster by diving rather than going down slowly and killing the battery in sport mode.

Thanks !
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Raph1260 Posted at 11-13 01:18
This has happened at different location yes. It's not really an error message, it just tells me that RTH is on and that I can not go back on manual mode. That's my question, is there any way to override this inability to turn back manual mode, as I'd be able to bring back the drone much faster by diving rather than going down slowly and killing the battery in sport mode.

Thanks !

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will keep you posted once we hear from our team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules