Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Geo zone unlock problem
585 2 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zuhlster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334662 ft
United States

I have manually applied for flight in a 0 foot restricted zone, and have been approved with the FAA. I downloaded the PDF document uploaded to DJI Fly save unlock Geo zone, section of the website, and was also approved to unlock the required zone to fly. I then updated all firmware on my controller and drone, uploaded the geo zone approval to aircraft, rebooted everything, re-uploaded the approval to the aircraft, but I am unable to takeoff.

Any tips/advice?
2022-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Zuhlster. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble. Since you already run all the updates and already imported the approval to the aircraft and still can't take off, we highly recommend that you contact our FlySafe team so the location can be further verified. You may send an email to flysafe@dji.com. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules