Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji mini 2 choppy video
1717 11 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mahyarxx
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi everyone i try all solution to fix my mini 2 whit choppy video but doesn't work any solution , what can i do any tips?,should buy a new camera for gimbal? and i'm not the only one like have this problem.
i paid 600€ for this and i can't use this is really funny.
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mahyarxx. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the issue that you're having with your Mini 2. To further assess the situation, please provide more information. Are you getting any error messages? What do you mean by choppy video? Is the video transmission disconnecting while you're flying the drone or was it just when you playback the videos? Please provide the firmware versions of your remote controller, aircraft, and DJI Fly app. You may click Go Fly - Click the three dots on the upper right side - About. You may also upload samples of your video here for checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-11
Use props
mahyarxx
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi thank you for your response.
no error message and all my device is update

https://youtu.be/XxTtJlqr3JU

Aircraft Firmware 01.05.0000
RC firmware 04.11.0034
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273681 ft
United States

Hello, I am having the same issue with my Mini 2. It only gets choppy once I press record to start recording a video. It's so bad that I can't fly while the video is recording because I can't tell my orientation due to the choppy transmission. This happens outside and indoors and even when I have great signal. The Dji Fly app has been updated as well as firmware. Would really like this to be fixed because at the moment my drone is unflyable.
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ Posted at 11-12 09:06
Hello, I am having the same issue with my Mini 2. It only gets choppy once I press record to start recording a video. It's so bad that I can't fly while the video is recording because I can't tell my orientation due to the choppy transmission. This happens outside and indoors and even when I have great signal. The Dji Fly app has been updated as well as firmware. Would really like this to be fixed because at the moment my drone is unflyable.

This is the version I am running.
Screenshot_20221112-121226.png
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mahyarxx Posted at 11-12 03:31
Hi thank you for your response.
no error message and all my device is update

Hello, mahyarxx. Thank you for providing the needed information. It seems that what you're having is a motion blur.

Motion blur is the apparent streaking of moving objects in a photograph or a sequence of frames, such as a film or animation. When a camera creates an image, that image does not always represent a single instant of time. Because of technological constraints or artistic requirements, the image may represent the scene over a period of time. As objects in a scene move, an image of that scene must represent an integration of all positions of those objects, as well as the camera's viewpoint, over the period of exposure determined by the shutter speed. In such an image, any object moving with respect to the camera will look blurred or smeared along the direction of relative motion This smearing may occur on an object that is moving or on a static background if the camera is moving.
When an aircraft flies horizontally or rotates, the relative motion trajectory between the camera, object, and scene within the exposure time is long. Motion blur will become more apparent when the motion trajectory in the exposure duration is relatively longer.
To avoid the motion blur effect caused by the relative motion between the camera, object, and scene, you can choose to lower the shutter speed, lower the aircraft movement speed, or track the object with a camera. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ. Thank you for reaching out and providing the information. We are sorry to read that you're having the same concern. Please refer to my reply to Mahyarxx above. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-13
Use props
djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 20:01
Hi, djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ. Thank you for reaching out and providing the information. We are sorry to read that you're having the same concern. Please refer to my reply to Mahyarxx above. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello,

I am 100% certain this is not a motion blur problem. These are the same settings I used on my previous  2 Google Pixel phones and I did not have this problem. This only happens when I start recording video. This has caused my drone to be unusable as I can't tell what I'm shooting while flying.
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ Posted at 11-15 04:09
Hello,

I am 100% certain this is not a motion blur problem. These are the same settings I used on my previous  2 Google Pixel phones and I did not have this problem. This only happens when I start recording video. This has caused my drone to be unusable as I can't tell what I'm shooting while flying.

Hi, djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ. We're sorry to read that the drone is currently unusable for you. To further assess the situation, please provide a sample video along with the firmware versions of the aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly application. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-16
Use props
djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-16 00:44
Hi, djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ. We're sorry to read that the drone is currently unusable for you. To further assess the situation, please provide a sample video along with the firmware versions of the aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly application. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

Here is a link to the video example I've uploaded to YouTube. As you can see it's very choppy when recording. This only happens when you start recording video. This has nothing to do with signal as I've tried this in several locations and have the same issue.

All firmware is updated to the most recent version.

https://youtu.be/YrAf0eqr8Dw
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ Posted at 12-23 08:34
Here is a link to the video example I've uploaded to YouTube. As you can see it's very choppy when recording. This only happens when you start recording video. This has nothing to do with signal as I've tried this in several locations and have the same issue.

All firmware is updated to the most recent version.

Hi, djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ. Thank you for sharing the video. It has been verified that your mobile device Google Pixel 7 Pro, due to the current number of models that need to be tested, this model still needs to be tested and adapted, and it cannot be resolved in the short term. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. At present, if you have an urgent task, it is not recommended to use it with this device. It is recommended that you prepare a spare mobile device to perform the task, so as to avoid the inability to perform the task due to adaptation. You may check the Supported Mobile Devices on this link: ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for reviewing the video. My last question is what am I supposed to do if I don't have one of these "Compatible" devices? The OS is simply stock android which is the same as the other Pixels on the compatibility list. Also, just based on popularity shouldn't DJI try to prioritize Google, Apple, and Samsung devices as they make up a majority of the market? Just my thoughts. Would really like to be flying again as soon as possible. Is there anything you can do for us experiencing these issues that are no fault of our own? Think about all of the disappointed people that received DJI drones for Christmas that are unusable because of this.Thanks.
2022-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules