1017 4 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gentooooo
lvl.1

Kosovo

I just got my RSC2 pro combo with all the accesories

I tried connecting my Raven Eye but it is not working at all

I have tried connnecting Raven Eye alone not conneced and also while conected to the gimbal together with the camera Sony Alpha A7iv but there is no wifi connection ssid on my phone(iphone 11)
I am concerned becouse there is no blue lights or red lights showing on my Raven Eye no matter how i try to connect it.
I have tried holding the button for 20 seconds also pressing the button 6 times but nothing works.
Raven Eye just shows 3 white lights and nothing else

Also on the side of the RavenEye there is only the SSID printed with no password on it and my phone wont find the wifi signal even if i try to add it manualy
what should i doo. Nothing is working

Also tried to find the wifi signal with other phones like and Android and another Iphone but i get nothing

Please help and let me know if my raven is broken

2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry.
Please check the following details:
1. Please confirm whether the Raven Eye Transmitter is powered on;
2. Please make sure that the Raven Eye image transmission is normally turned on.
If the problem still exists, please send us a related video so that we can confirm the details better.
Thank you for your support.
2022-11-13
Use props
gentooooo
lvl.1

Kosovo

Hey there

Of course it is ON and of course i am turning it normally. Please find in the link below the video of my device since i could not attach it in this reply box

https://we.tl/t-fJtjTvlpx7

All the best
2022-11-14
Use props
gentooooo
lvl.1

Kosovo

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-13 00:27
Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry.
Please check the following details:
1. Please confirm whether the Raven Eye Transmitter is powered on;

I cannot upload the video since your webpage does not support it. Please show me how can i send you the video of Raven Eye. Can i use Email, whatsapp, online meeting etc.

Please let me know
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for your update.
We checked your video and noticed that the status light of the Raveneye is not on, please reset the Raveneye again and check it.
If it still doesn’t work, you can send it back for further check: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules