Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CONTROLLER 2 IS IN STOCK FOR UK!
947 12 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep, you read that right. It's in stock for the UK. Just purchased mine! So happy!
URL For DJI Store - Controller 2

Good luck

Dragonfyr

In Stock Photo

In Stock Photo
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Dragonfyr. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We appreciate you for sharing this information with us. This will really help our fellow DJI Pilots in the UK that currently waiting for the said controller. Should you have inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to hear!
2022-11-13
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

You were very lucky!
I am in the process of making a return. I'm sick of having a half-product without the controller.
2022-11-14
Use props
MiloB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3491 ft
Denmark

Same here. The amount of arrogance this company entertains it's costumers with is ridiculous. No information about the sudden disappearance of DJI Controller 2 from the market. When is it back?.. no answer. Okay DJI bye bye!
2022-11-14
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Luca Rubino Posted at 11-14 09:46
You were very lucky!
I am in the process of making a return. I'm sick of having a half-product without the controller.

It's not really about 'luck'. It's about dedication to signing up to numerous websites that offer a notification based service for when they get stock, waiting for said email, then purchasing the item.

I also installed a Chrome extension that auto refreshes my browser to check if its in stock. Of which I didn't need to use as I went to the site to check if it was in stock and it was.

Maybe DJI could be a bit more forward/open with eta and stock levels. But doubt they'll do that.

As for 'half a product'. The motion controller is a fantastic tool that if used properly, will give a huge amount of meaning and use to the Avata.

The only negative thing is that you're restricted to Normal and Sports modes. Which yes, in turn do reduce your abilities with the Avata. So I agree with you on that.

Thanks,
Dragonfyr
2022-11-14
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MiloB Posted at 11-14 12:37
Same here. The amount arrogance this company entertains it's costumers with is ridiculous. No information about the sudden disappearance of DJI Controller 2 from the market. When is it back?.. no answer. Okay DJI bye bye!

I wouldn't go as far as calling DJI 'arrogant', but a bit more information regarding Eta of stock, would be nice.

Thanks,
Dragonfyr
2022-11-14
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Dragonfyr Posted at 11-14 17:13
It's not really about 'luck'. It's about dedication to signing up to numerous websites that offer a notification based service for when they get stock, waiting for said email, then purchasing the item.

I also installed a Chrome extension that auto refreshes my browser to check if its in stock. Of which I didn't need to use as I went to the site to check if it was in stock and it was.

Isn't it luck?
You found your controller at 23.55 GMT. Well, I could use any refresh extension, but at you 23.55 GMT is 0.55 here in Rome/Paris/Berlin Timezone. And, with all respect to you, I have to sleep at night.
I check every site more than once per hour. DJI, Amazon, and other Italian official retails. But nothing.

And... yes. It's an half-product. I bought a FPV drone to use it like an FPV drone. Not like the Mavic I already own, to fly in normal or sport mode. I bought it to fly in manual mode. So if I couldn't, I'm going to make a return.

With motion controller is a very expensive good toy. Nothing more.
2022-11-14
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Luca Rubino Posted at 11-14 23:03
Isn't it luck?
You found your controller at 23.55 GMT. Well, I could use any refresh extension, but at you 23.55 GMT is 0.55 here in Rome/Paris/Berlin Timezone. And, with all respect to you, I have to sleep at night.
I check every site more than once per hour. DJI, Amazon, and other Italian official retails. But nothing.

And it was raining, the dog ate your homework, a black cat walked in front of you over three drains... any other pointless excuses?

If YOU can't check the website enough to know when it's in stock...
If YOU can't use the motion controller as it's intended...
If YOU just want to post on the forums about you having a bad day...
Who's to blame?

Or are you just one of those 'I'm always right, even thought I know I'm wrong' type of people?

I'll await your pointless comeback and argument about how I've got it wrong or someone stole your candy...
2022-11-15
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Dragonfyr Posted at 11-15 05:55
And it was raining, the dog ate your homework, a black cat walked in front of you over three drains... any other pointless excuses?

If YOU can't check the website enough to know when it's in stock...

Are you kidding? WTF?

Ok... you were not lucky but you were a very good boy.
You are acting like a little baby. You just want to hear "good boy... you are the best in the universe".

Maybe I have better things to do than check a website every second. Generally people call it LIFE!
Well.. at night, men (not children like you) do other kind of things
2022-11-15
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Luca Rubino Posted at 11-15 06:20
Are you kidding? WTF?

Ok... you were not lucky but you were a very good boy.

Yep, you're one of those guys.
Try and relax. No need to get your knickers in a twist
Good luck at life, little fella. Don't forget to press refresh on the store page.

Side note, completely unrelated, kind of.. I got my RC2 today. Thanks @ DJI
2022-11-15
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

MiloB Posted at 11-14 12:37
When is it back?.. no answer. Okay DJI bye bye!

Ok DJI bye bye ?
are you talking to a girl you met at pizza resturant in denmark ?

never come back please!  Wahaha
2022-11-15
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

not sure why anyone thinks dji would know such details.  how could they know if they don't make the product themselves?  the world doesn't run like that these days, everything is not so precise and orderly.  as such, it's hard to commit to something on paper.  when it gets this hard to predict, it's likely because there are several unknowns in the process.  it's not like the manufacturing line is down and set to turn on this friday.  or, there is a pallet full sitting on the docks in shenzhen waiting to be transfered.  it's 2022, not 2052.  the rc2 is one of a million skus coming out of china:  there's nobody who really cares that much.
2022-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules