704 9 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Unused
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fly long enough there will be casualties; this is DJI's new marketing strategy.  
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there, Unused. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are sorry that this accident occurred. This is not the experience we wish to happen for any of our customers. If the drone incurred any damages, we highly suggest that you send it back to us for further diagnosis. You may request a Data Analysis as well. This way, our engineers can look into the specific reason for the crash. If you decide to send it, you may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Please be advised that warranty service can be applied depending on the result of the assessment and considering the warranty status as well. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-11
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 11-11 21:40
Hello there, Unused. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are sorry that this accident occurred. This is not the experience we wish to happen for any of our customers. If the drone incurred any damages, we highly suggest that you send it back to us for further diagnosis. You may request a Data Analysis as well. This way, our engineers can look into the specific reason for the crash. If you decide to send it, you may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Please be advised that warranty service can be applied depending on the result of the assessment and considering the warranty status as well. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.

... I think there was no crash, but just maybe a strange behavior...   
2022-11-11
Use props
Unused
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

oh definitly the tumble issue and yes it was crashed batter conector came off
2022-11-12
Use props
Unused
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-11 21:40
Hello there, Unused. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are sorry that this accident occurred. This is not the experience we wish to happen for any of our customers. If the drone incurred any damages, we highly suggest that you send it back to us for further diagnosis. You may request a Data Analysis as well. This way, our engineers can look into the specific reason for the crash. If you decide to send it, you may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Please be advised that warranty service can be applied depending on the result of the assessment and considering the warranty status as well. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.

thanks for the reply, its the infamous tumble issue; I think its part of the first batch, i saw a youtube video where the guy said the 2nd batch should be better or eliminated the tumble issue?  definitely not the case for me, just yesterday was the only unrecoverable crash  the others was totally recoverable.  
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Unused Posted at 11-12 07:35
thanks for the reply, its the infamous tumble issue; I think its part of the first batch, i saw a youtube video where the guy said the 2nd batch should be better or eliminated the tumble issue?  definitely not the case for me, just yesterday was the only unrecoverable crash  the others was totally recoverable.

Thank you for sharing additional information about the drone's performance, Unused. Please know that this is not the experience that we wish our customers to have. Considering the damage the drone has incurred, the best thing to do right now is to send it in for repair. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-12
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-12 20:39
Thank you for sharing additional information about the drone's performance, Unused. Please know that this is not the experience that we wish our customers to have. Considering the damage the drone has incurred, the best thing to do right now is to send it in for repair. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for the reply, right now I think I'm gonna take a break from flying this tumbling issue doesn't give me a great deal of confidence
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Elephant Apocalypse Posted at 11-12 21:50
Thanks for the reply, right now I think I'm gonna take a break from flying this tumbling issue doesn't give me a great deal of confidence

We completely understand how you feel, and we respect your decision. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-12
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-12 23:04
We completely understand how you feel, and we respect your decision. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks!   

If you can bonefide the issue is fixed in the new batch you can message me a serial number i'll gladly get a new drone; check ur data I'm sure you'll see I've gone through about 10 drones within past few years lol
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Elephant Apocalypse Posted at 11-13 07:52
Thanks!   

If you can bonefide the issue is fixed in the new batch you can message me a serial number i'll gladly get a new drone; check ur data I'm sure you'll see I've gone through about 10 drones within past few years lol

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. DJI Avata has a built-in propeller guard that may increase flight resistance, especially when flying sideways though it can improve product performance and flight safety. Thus, in a strong wind environment, if the drone turns around at high speeds, or takes a sudden brake when flying sideways at high speeds, the flight attitude may be abnormal. We recommend flying the drone at a slower speed when making the drone turn around and brake under the scenario mentioned above. Thank you for your understanding.

2022-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules