No video or camera control on Phantom 4 Pro
1479 10 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OaklandJennifer
lvl.1

United States

My Phantom 4 Pro has been having video signal problems for the past month. It started with flickering and time lag, and now the video only shows static snow. This is happening in many different places, and I’m sure the most recent ones were free from any radio signal interference. Any idea why this is happening? I haven’t even launched the drone because the video feed is not working.
079434BE-AC2A-41A1-AE32-E358AECE6D08.jpeg
2022-11-11
Use props
OaklandJennifer
lvl.1

United States

No video or camera control on Phantom 4 Pro

My Phantom 4 Pro has been having video signal problems for the past month. It started with flickering and time lag, and now the video only shows static snow. This is happening in many different places, and I’m sure the most recent ones were free from any radio signal interference. Any idea why this is happening? I haven’t even launched the drone because the video feed is not working. It is on the ground near the remote controller.
2022-11-11
Use props
OaklandJennifer
lvl.1

United States

This is the only video I get now with the Phantom 4 Pro.
935E3A11-AF25-4D86-A81A-581B2BA2A5BC.png
2022-11-11
Use props
OaklandJennifer
lvl.1

United States

This is the only video I get now with the Phantom 4 Pro.
4789371A-CDBE-4932-B2EF-F34DF1120038.jpeg
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if this unit experience a hard landing before? In addition, may I please ask what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-12
Use props
OaklandJennifer
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-12 00:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if this unit experience a hard landing before? In addition, may I please ask what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

No. This Phantom 4 Pro drone has never crashed or experienced a difficult landing. There is no visible damage to the drone or the camera on the drone. I’m controlling it with an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 16.0. Thanks.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hello there. I already responded to your thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2902874 . Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

OaklandJennifer Posted at 11-12 00:58
No. This Phantom 4 Pro drone has never crashed or experienced a difficult landing. There is no visible damage to the drone or the camera on the drone. I’m controlling it with an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 16.0. Thanks.

It needs to go in for repair.
The cause is probably the camera cable.
2022-11-12
Use props
OaklandJennifer
lvl.1

United States

Labroides Posted at 11-12 06:07
It needs to go in for repair.
The cause is probably the camera cable.

How would I find a repair center for this?
2022-11-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

OaklandJennifer Posted at 11-12 08:44
How would I find a repair center for this?

Google drone repair  ??
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

OaklandJennifer Posted at 11-12 00:58
No. This Phantom 4 Pro drone has never crashed or experienced a difficult landing. There is no visible damage to the drone or the camera on the drone. I’m controlling it with an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 16.0. Thanks.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Could you please try to sync all of your flight records on the DJI Go 4 application and uninstall and reinstall the app for us to check if the issue is with the live feed only? If your original footage or files does the same issue, we strongly recommend sending the unit for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Once you already fill in all the needed information, our team will contact you to provide further information on how to send the product to us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules