Led light Mini 3 Pro
3733 4 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65430 ft
Cyprus

It's very annoying to know that I can't change the flashing light to a different color at will...I had a mini 2 and there in dji fly there was an option to choose a color at will...I can't understand why the new model doesn't have that option  ... Will it be added in any update..I'm sure mini 3 users are waiting for this to be added in the software.. It will be very nice to be able to change the way the ice light will flash as well.. This is just ridiculous for dji to not have such a feature... Is it that much  hard to add in Fly software..
Screenshot_20221112-094725_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-075057_Gallery.jpg
2022-11-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The light that could change colour was not on the arms on the Mini2.  the leg navigation lights are a fixed red or green depending on drone and which side you are looking.
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65430 ft
Cyprus

DAFlys Posted at 11-12 02:32
The light that could change colour was not on the arms on the Mini2.  the leg navigation lights are a fixed red or green depending on drone and which side you are looking.
I guess in software the color of the legs can be changed according to the desire of the drone owner... No matter which way I look at the drone, they always turn green... We will wait for an update, and hopefully they will change this from DJI developers..
It doesn't matter where the light is placed, it's just that the developers cut it as an extra...
2022-11-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh Posted at 11-12 03:53
I guess in software the color of the legs can be changed according to the desire of the drone owner... No matter which way I look at the drone, they always turn green... We will wait for an update, and hopefully they will change this from DJI developers..
It doesn't matter where the light is placed, it's just that the developers cut it as an extra...

Nope,  it's a legal requirement for the leg colours.  This is totally different to the silly led the Mini2 had.
2022-11-13
Use props
Kate2013
New

United States

IP44 Lens Fixed Model Small Indoor Spotlights
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules