1212 6 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Is there a way to have to get another DJI adapter (single battery charger)?
I mean, if I lose it, I cannot find replacements online unless buy the bigger four places charger.
I honestly prefer to have two singles for my two batteries over the bigger one to recharge my batteries at the same time.
In my car I have three 100W usb-c ports (from a 60Ah LiFEPO4 service battery). Why not use them? I will be quicker to recharge all of them. 30/40 mins and I'm ready to come back to fly with all my charged batteries instead of waiting double or triple the time (If one day I'm going to have a third one).
I can't even find a third party one on Amazon or Aliexpress.

2022-11-12
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Well, not exactly, the single charger is, according to the manual, for max 30w charging, while the hub is up to 65w of charging... So charging 2 batteries, would take about as much time as one... Now, i dont have the single charger close to me, but I think if you see the allowed voltages for the single charger, it will allow to charge quicker then 30w
2022-11-12
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I use a charger that does 3 at once. It's very quick
2022-11-12
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Nees Posted at 11-12 01:46
Well, not exactly, the single charger is, according to the manual, for max 30w charging, while the hub is up to 65w of charging... So charging 2 batteries, would take about as much time as one... Now, i dont have the single charger close to me, but I think if you see the allowed voltages for the single charger, it will allow to charge quicker then 30w

I used a voltmeter and it recharged at 45W (max output of my battery station where I have a voltmeter already installed).
Now my batteries are full, next time I'm going to recharge them, I'll post the voltmeter to show you that it is.
Reading the specs behind the single charger, it can handle 20V 2.25A (alias 45W). So recharging 2 batteries is already quicker using two separeted chargers than the HUB. Recharging 3 batteries is tremendously faster.
2022-11-12
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

SgtRay Posted at 11-12 02:05
I use a charger that does 3 at once. It's very quick

Which one?
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, Luca Rubino. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your input. Please be informed that the DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery supports the PD fast chargers. The voltage priority is as follows: (20V/15V/12V/9V/5V) and the max input power is 65 W. It also supports non-standard chargers such as QC ones with 5V/2A and 5V/1A voltage and the USB port on the computer. But if you choose to use the official DJI Avata Power Adapter, regretfully, it cannot be purchased separately from the official DJI Online Store at the moment. Since it is not available from your preferred third-party online stores as well, we highly recommend checking out from our affiliated retail stores near you. You may check it through this link: {https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores}. Additionally, you may also contact our Customer Support for further assistance at (www.dji.com/support). Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-12
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Luca Rubino Posted at 11-12 02:45
Which one?
I'm  So sorry. I thought I was on the DJIFPV thread. The one I have is for that. Waiting for that company to come out with 1 for the Avata.
When and if they do I'll let you know.
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules