Getting rid of tutorial videos on Mini 3 Pro Controller
1216 7 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
uk_martin
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

I tried to use Intelligent Flight Mode for the first time today. I see in all the tutorial videos that you drag a box across your target, and select the mode that you like, and the drone does most of the rest.

That didn't work for me. I tried dragging a box across my target, only to have an instructional / tutorial video display on the screen of my controller. By the time I had exited the video, confirmed that I wanted to exit the video and had finaly dragged the box the way I wanted it, I had lost the shot.

How can I alter the settings so that the little videos no longer appear please?

Thanks in advance of any help offered.  
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, uk_martin. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused by the ActiveTrack and tutorial videos. Let me provide the manual for you to see some tips about ActiveTrack https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.4_en.pdf (Page 20-22). Regarding the tutorial videos you're seeing, can you please provide a video of the operation so that we can check for you if that can be disabled? And also, what remote controller are you using? We will wait for your update. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2022-11-12
Use props
uk_martin
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-12 09:00
Hello, uk_martin. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused by the ActiveTrack and tutorial videos. Let me provide the manual for you to see some tips about ActiveTrack https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_3_Pro/UM/20221104/DJI_Mini_3_Pro_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf (Page 20-22). Regarding the tutorial videos you're seeing, can you please provide a video of the operation so that we can check for you if that can be disabled? And also, what remote controller are you using? We will wait for your update. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Hello and thanks for your kind reply. I went out this morning to capture a video of the controller, only to find that I can't upload it to this forum - "Sorry, we currently only support JPEG|GIF|JPG|PNG files, please choose the right format and upload again."

However, here is a screenshot of the relevant part of the video - and I suppose the question is, why is the "Do not show again" option greyed out?  The video shows that 3 times I repeated the creation of a marquee to enter into Spotlight mode, and three times the tutorial video appears. Three times I "Skip" the video, and three times I close it. Why can't I opt for "Do not show again"? Why is it greyed out?

2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

uk_martin Posted at 11-13 04:10
Hello and thanks for your kind reply. I went out this morning to capture a video of the controller, only to find that I can't upload it to this forum - "Sorry, we currently only support JPEG|GIF|JPG|PNG files, please choose the right format and upload again."

However, here is a screenshot of the relevant part of the video - and I suppose the question is, why is the "Do not show again" option greyed out?  The video shows that 3 times I repeated the creation of a marquee to enter into Spotlight mode, and three times the tutorial video appears. Three times I "Skip" the video, and three times I close it. Why can't I opt for "Do not show again"? Why is it greyed out?

Hi, uk_martin. Thank you for your reply. We apologize as we were not able to determine the video by the screenshot you provided. Please upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2022-11-13
Use props
djiuser_H5nDLCJJ7kAC
lvl.2

United States

Same problem. No answer?
2023-9-21
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191207 ft
Germany

Hi uk_martin, does this tutorial video only appears when you use Intelligent Flight Mode? I am asking because if I use Active Track/Spotlight/POI, I also get  this instructional tips (not video)  automatically which is a bit annoying but I can CLOSE it with 2 clicks. As soon as I get my drone replacement, I will try this mode and see if it appears on mine too.
2023-9-22
Use props
djiuser_vt3sTjnIgS6n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1444 ft
United Kingdom

I do not like the assumption that you don’t know what you are doing every time you use intelligent flight mode. It’s annoying and wastes time. You must be able to disable it.
2-27 08:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_vt3sTjnIgS6n Posted at 2-27 08:47
I do not like the assumption that you don’t know what you are doing every time you use intelligent flight mode. It’s annoying and wastes time. You must be able to disable it.

Hi, djiuser_vt3sTjnIgS6n. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2-27 16:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules