1632 13 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

Dear DJI's Team,

I am Thành-Sandy, come from VietNam.

I would like to tell you about my RS3 Pro issues, which is related to Tilt's joint.
Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Bdf3t9_BVivhX97XiiT8ZFpMO_vP02N?usp=sharing

You can see through video.

S/N: 5DNDK8B006F2Y2

I bought it at September, 02 2022. it's is on warranty's time also.

Could you tell me how to solve it?

Note:

1. I send this video to authorise distributer of DJI in Vietnam also. But, they didn't confirm warranty & they need to bring back to check.

Because, They need to record a video which have Serial number of it. Is it correct policy??? (It will spend a lot of my time - I want to record video & send them but they said: it's your policy, is it right???) (1)

2. I here that: Warranty time: 4-8 Weeks. It's too long (2)

Why?

=> 1: I saw your distributer bring products of another customer & show it to me. I think it not good.

That mean, They can do something with my product ( My products will be not safe when stay there)
=> 2: On this time, I don't have product to support. Do you know it?

=> 3: In case of warranty, I would like to take my product to the main DJI office not about distributer

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Thành-Sandy

2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will check the details of your issue and reply to you asap.
Please wait for our update.
Thank you.
2022-11-15
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

Yes, I am waiting response from you!

Thành - Sandy
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thagravenh-Sandy Posted at 11-15 21:28
Yes, I am waiting response from you!

Thành - Sandy

Sorry for the late reply.

We have forwarded your feedback to the relevant team already, they will check the problems asap.
For your issue, here are the suggestions FYR:
1. You can repair it in VietNam. We will ask the team to take care of your case and keep you updated asap.
2. Or you can start a repair case in DJI.
Just a kind reminder that it may spend more time than local repair.
After you start a case, you can send us the case number, we will ask the relevant team to pay attention to your case, please don't worry.
Please keep us updated on your issue.

To avoid missing your reply, please reply to my answer directly or send me a PM.

Thank you in advance.

2022-11-17
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-17 00:01
Sorry for the late reply.

We have forwarded your feedback to the relevant team already, they will check the problems asap.

Thank you!

Please let me know your answer asap
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for your reply.
For your issue, you can start a repair case in DJI. But it may spend more time than local repair.
You can also try to repair it in VietNam. We will ask authorize distributor of DJI in Vietnam to take care of your case and keep you updated asap.
You can choose one of the above solutions and tell us your choice so that we can keep following your case.
2022-11-18
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-18 01:12
Thanks for your reply.
For your issue, you can start a repair case in DJI via this link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair But it may spend more time than local repair.
You can also try to repair it in VietNam. We will ask authorize distributor of DJI in Vietnam to take care of your case and keep you updated asap.

Thank for your reply!

I bought this Gimbal from Tokyo Camera VN. But, I don't want to try repair from them. But, I would like to repair in Viet Nam with another authorize distributor.
Because, It will be short time than take a repair case in DJI.
As they said: I will waiting 4 to 8 weeks, if I choose "take  a repair case in DJI" Is that right?

Thank you!
Thành-Sandy
2022-11-18
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hence, I thought its small issues which is related to bolts.
Because, the tighten force is not enough.
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thagravenh-Sandy Posted at 11-18 07:29
Hence, I thought its small issues which is related to bolts.
Because, the tighten force is not enough.

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.We have checked your case.  
We have sent you an email already, could you please have a look?
Thank you for your patience.
2022-11-20
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

Is your answer?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for replying DJI Technical Support.

We are grateful to assist you with your concern.

Regarding the problem you mentioned, we have confirmed with our authorized repair center, they suggested that you send the gimbal back to the authorized repair center for further inspection, but you rejected their proposal.

In order to solve your problem clearly, we give you the following options:

Send the gimbal back to our ASC authorized repair center, they will check and confirm whether the failure is caused by non-human reason, if so, they will repair it for you free of charge.
Send the gimbal back to our authorized repair center, the colleagues in the authorized repair will help you send the gimbal back to our Hong Kong repair center (headquarters). The authorized repair center will help you deal with customs clearance issues, but if you want to send it back to Hong Kong for repair , the maintenance cycle of the center takes about 1-2 months.
Send the gimbal back to our repair center in Hong Kong by yourself, but you need to deal with customs clearance and shipping
Contact your seller and ask your seller to help you send the gimbal back to our Hong Kong repair center for testing.

If the problem is not solved yet, please reply to the email directly and the email will reopen automatically. We are always here to help. Thank you for your understanding and support.

You'll soon receive a customer satisfaction survey for our service sent by the system automatically if we do not receive any further information from you in five days. Then, the email will be closed automatically by the system too. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Take care and stay safe!

Should you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us back.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Natalia
DJI Technical Support
Service time: 08:30-23:00 (GMT+8)
2022-11-21
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

Dear Natalia,

1. Do you want to bring your products to a shop which didn't know about your issues?
2. Do you want to bring your products to a shop which can bring your products to another customer ?
==> I don't know why they can do it????

If so, They can bring my products and do something when I don't stay there. Do you know it???
I DON'T TRUST THEM.

When you ask them an issues, They send it to a seller for support. IS THAT GOOD SERVICES???
WHEN WE ARE DISCUSSING THEY BRING ANOTHER MAN TO GROUP AND SEND MESSAGE. IS IT POLITE???

Thành-Sandy
2022-11-21
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

At that time, I don't hear any sorry words from his
2022-11-21
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

When I bought your product which I paid Products fees and Services fees. If the shop is not good, I request to change to another shop
2022-11-21
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

Please remember that It is in warranty time
2022-11-21
Use props
Thagravenh-Sandy
lvl.1

Vietnam

Send the gimbal back to our ASC authorized repair center, they will check and confirm whether the failure is caused by non-human reason, if so, they will repair it for you free of charge.

They said that: DJI center didn't training yet. So why I need to bring my product to shop like this
If you train them, They are a lier. Is that right???
If you didn't train them, you a lier

Thành -Sandy
2022-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules