DJI FPV Controller (mode 2) comparability
5856 3 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HROEP8ZV4yNg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73537 ft
United States

Could someone help list which devices the old mode 2 controller binds too?   I contacted DJI support and they said it’s “confidential” and refused to tell me.   Incredibly horrible support from DJI first off.  What…are we suppose to buy their products and hope it works???  

Support had no idea the Runcam Link Wasp was a bind and fly and honestly without YouTube I wouldn’t have known either as DJI support again is horrible.   

What other devices is the mode 2 (old controller) and bind and fly for?

Caddx Nebula Nano Pro?    Anything that has a Vista vtx?    I appreciate the community help very much as it’s quite sad DJI can’t even give support for their own products.  
2AA71637-D823-4C95-8DC2-9C8C6D8FE37C.jpeg
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_HROEP8ZV4yNg
lvl.2
United States

Subject should say *compatibility*. Autocorrect and I can’t find an edit button. You get the idea though hopefully
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience you have had with our support. For your inquiry, DJI FPV controller is only compatible with the DJI Digital FPV System, and it supports Caddx Nebula camera, there is no other FPV system/Air Unit supported by DJI FPV Remote Controller. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Your feedback about the DJI support will be noted, we will keep improving our service. If there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to ask.
2022-11-14
Use props
djiuser_HROEP8ZV4yNg
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 04:09
Hi there, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience you have had with our support. For your inquiry, DJI FPV controller is only compatible with the DJI Digital FPV System, and it supports Caddx Nebula camera, there is no other FPV system/Air Unit supported by DJI FPV Remote Controller. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Your feedback about the DJI support will be noted, we will keep improving our service. If there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to ask.

Thank you!!!   I’m new to fpv and kept reading conflicting statements online and wanted to confirm as I just bought the older DJI mode 2 controller, v2 goggles, and a caddx vista nebula pro camera system to go with it.  I greatly appreciate you helping me answer this, thanks again!
2022-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules