951 2 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pagratios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228084 ft
Greece

Hello team

I went from a OnePlus 6T android 11 to Google Pixel 7 Pro that has preinstalled android 13. When I launched the DJI Fly app all worked fine until I started to record 4K30 video, the transmission was super laggy, I mean the mini 2 was moving but the screen was updated every 2-3 sec making the recording unusable. I tried with 2.7K60 and worked fine

Is a known issue? Is there a workaround to make it work?

2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dear, Pagratios. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Pixel 7 Pro - Android 13 ) that you are using with your DJI Mini 2 and the DJI Fly application is not yet recommended for the DJI application. We are working to make your device Pixel 7 Pro compatible with the DJI FLY app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you to prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. For reference, I will post a link wherein you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ).
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-11-12
Use props
pagratios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228084 ft
Greece

Is the issue with Pixel 7 Pro or with android 13 in general? Do you have any ETA for the fix?
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules