RC Remote refuses to connect to DJI Mini 3 pro
3833 19 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dav116
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

I have a problem with my DJI RC control, it is deprogrammed, it can no longer connect to the drone, I did the update and I still have the same problem.
Forgive help me.

2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dav116. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely apologize if the DJI RC is not linking with your Mini 3 Pro. Please follow the steps below to re-link the RC DJI RC and Mini 3 Pro:

1. Power on the aircraft and the remote controller.
2. Launch DJI Fly.
3. In the camera view, tap ••• and select Control and then Pair to Aircraft (Link).
4. Press and hold the power button on the aircraft for more than four seconds. The aircraft will beep
once when it is ready to link. After the linking is successful, the aircraft will beep twice and the battery
level LEDs of the remote controller will appear on and solid.

Notes:
Make sure the remote controller is within 0.5 m of the aircraft during the linking.
The remote controller will automatically unlink from an aircraft if a new remote controller is linked to
the same aircraft.
Turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi of the remote controller for optimal video transmission.

Don't hesitate to reach us again if you need further assistance. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-12
Use props
dav116
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

Je viens d'essayer votre méthode, mais la commande ne se connecte pas. Je t'enverrai une vidéo et à bientôt.

Normalement la commande devrait également biper mais elle ne bipe même pas, quand je lance la connexion entre elle et le drone, à 56 ça échoue.

IMG_8265 2.mp4.mp4.zip

523.41 KB, Down times: 3

VIDEO

2022-11-12
Use props
dav116
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

I just tried your method, but the command does not connect. I'll send you a video and see you.

Normally the command should also beep but it does not even beep, when I launch the connection between it and the drone, at 56 it fails.

IMG_8265 2.mp4.mp4.zip

523.41 KB, Down times: 7

VIDEO

2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dav116 Posted at 11-12 23:21
I just tried your method, but the command does not connect. I'll send you a video and see you.

Normally the command should also beep but it does not even beep, when I launch the connection between it and the drone, at 56 it fails.

Hi, dav116. Thank you for the update and we're sorry to read that the issue persists after following the steps above. Can you please provide a screenshot of the Remote Controller Firmware Version and Aircraft Firmware Version from the About Page for further checking? We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-20
Use props
djiuser_fse2KHw3jKVn
New

France

Bonsoir,
J ai exactement le même problème
2023-2-4
Use props
djiuser_fse2KHw3jKVn
New

France

J ai exactement le même problème, avez vous trouvé la solution ?
Merci.
2023-2-5
Use props
dav116
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

djiuser_fse2KHw3jKVn Publié à 2-5 01:29 J'ai
exactement le même problème, avez-vous trouvé la solution ?
Merci.

Non, je n'ai pas résolu le problème, ma télécommande ne fonctionne toujours pas après avoir fait toutes les mises à jour demandées par l'administrateur avec l'application (DJI Assistance Drone).

Non, je n'ai pas résolu le problème, ma télécommande ne fonctionne toujours pas après avoir fait toutes les mises à jour demandées par l'administrateur avec l'application (DJI Assistance Drone).
2023-2-5
Use props
djiuser_fse2KHw3jKVn
New

France

Quelle honte au prix de l appareil, j ai utiliser 2x le drone…
J ai fais toute les maj egalement, via pc avec un refresh mais rien… le drone refuse la connection. Pourtant il se connecte à mon smartphone et la rc également…
Première et dernière expérience avec dji.
2023-2-6
Use props
dav116
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

Nous attendons toujours qu'un Administrateur nous explique que nous ne faisons pas bien la mise à jour, leurs produits ont un problème.

We are still waiting for an Administrator to explain to us that we are not updating well, their products have a problem
2023-2-6
Use props
djiuser_fse2KHw3jKVn
New

France

Oui cela vient bien de leur produit, le mien a fonctionné correctement après la mise à jour puis plus rien…
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_Lwqum7al3rfO
New

Germany

I too am having the same issue with my new mini pro 3 . I've tried everything,  turned on connection guide went to pairing instructions did everything then It flashes blue to pair on the rc controller them after 4 beeps turns red on the rc controller. My firmware is up to date also.
Being all new to this am I doing something wrong?
2023-6-16
Use props
RAYMARO
lvl.3

Spain

Yo tengo los mismo.saludos
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Lwqum7al3rfO Posted at 6-16 21:46
I too am having the same issue with my new mini pro 3 . I've tried everything,  turned on connection guide went to pairing instructions did everything then It flashes blue to pair on the rc controller them after 4 beeps turns red on the rc controller. My firmware is up to date also.
Being all new to this am I doing something wrong?

Hi here. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try refreshing the firmware of both the RC and the drone using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and try linking again. Please keep us posted.
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RAYMARO Posted at 6-17 07:04
Yo tengo los mismo.saludos

Hi, RAYMARO. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. Kindly refer to the suggestion posted (#14). Install the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series to your computer, connect the drone/RC (one at a time) using a USB cable, launch the software and power on the device, and refresh/update the firmware. Please keep us updated.
2023-6-17
Use props
RAYMARO
lvl.3

Spain

Hello Tony DJI is everything updated, before updating everything was fine, the DUAL band does not work for me, it only works well on the 5,800 band, with other drones the rc works 100% But with the Mini 3 pro I am not waiting for new firmware. Thanks
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RAYMARO Posted at 6-18 06:04
Hello Tony DJI is everything updated, before updating everything was fine, the DUAL band does not work for me, it only works well on the 5,800 band, with other drones the rc works 100% But with the Mini 3 pro I am not waiting for new firmware. Thanks

We understand. If the drone is on its latest version, we recommend you try refreshing its firmware and try connecting again. If the issue remains, please let us know.
2023-6-18
Use props
Mathieu Rochault
New

United States

Bonjour,
Je viens d acheter le drone  au mois de juilllet et j'ai exactement le même problème .
Pas de connexion possible entre la télécommande (RC-N1)et l'appareil . Aucun bip ne sort de l'appareil quand on appuie 4 secondes sur le bouton d'alimentation pour l'appairage.
Je regrette d'avoir acheter ce drone sachant que j'ai rencontré aucun problème avec le mini 2.
Lorsqu'on allume l'appareil la camera ne bouge pas et les leds sur les bras avant ne s'allument pas
Avez vous une solution, sachant que dji assistant 2 sur mac n'arrive pas à trouver mon appareil.
Merci
2023-8-29
Use props
dodong abello
New

Philippines

Hello.. we found a salvage drone.. is there any possible way to connect it from our remote control?
3-30 06:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dodong abello Posted at 3-30 06:08
Hello.. we found a salvage drone.. is there any possible way to connect it from our remote control?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Ensure your remote controller and your aircraft are compatible. Here is a link to get you guided on linking your drone; https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en. Please keep us posted if you encounter any issues. Have a great day ahead.
3-31 03:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules