Current RC firmware version, please
1150 10 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FL_Flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810594 ft
United States

When I connect to Assistant 2 with my RC (used with my Mini 3 Pro), I am continually prompted to upgrade to version: v01.02.0100. That download fails repeatedly. Can someone confirm the latest official RC firmware. I thought it was 01.02.0000. Why am I prompted for this upgrade?
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FL_Flyer. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the firmware version of DJI RC as of Nov. 2, 2022, is v01.02.0100. May we ask about the exact error message that you're getting and the current version of your DJI RC and DJI Assistant 2? We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-12
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Mine says 01.02.0100. It is brand new and I made the firmware upgrade using the RC with a wifi connection and not DJI Assistant. No problems at all. By the way, the latest Assistant is version 2.1.7
2022-11-12
Use props
FL_Flyer
lvl.4
United States

Niknik Posted at 11-12 17:27
Mine says 01.02.0100. It is brand new and I made the firmware upgrade using the RC with a wifi connection and not DJI Assistant. No problems at all. By the way, the latest Assistant is version 2.1.7

The download was takin soooooooo long, my MacBook Energy Saver battery settings was putting it to sleep. I thought the screen was only turning off, but the system was sleeping. This is the longest download I’ve seen for any upgrade. Anyway, it completed successfully. Thanks.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FL_Flyer Posted at 11-12 17:59
The download was takin soooooooo long, my MacBook Energy Saver battery settings was putting it to sleep. I thought the screen was only turning off, but the system was sleeping. This is the longest download I’ve seen for any upgrade. Anyway, it completed successfully. Thanks.

Hi, FL_Flyer. Thank you for the update. Good to hear that you already installed the latest firmware update and we apologize if it took a while. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-13
Use props
FL_Flyer
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 23:12
Hi, FL_Flyer. Thank you for the update. Good to hear that you already installed the latest firmware update and we apologize if it took a while. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.

I think it would be helpful if DJI posted as the lead item on the forum, when new firmware versions are released. A full list of current firmware versions would assure owners that they are current. Publishing the internet link to mini-3-pro download site I saw in another thread was helpful to find the latest Assistant 2 release.

The quad flys great, and the better gimbal angles is perfect. Thanks for helping.
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FL_Flyer Posted at 11-14 05:06
I think it would be helpful if DJI posted as the lead item on the forum, when new firmware versions are released. A full list of current firmware versions would assure owners that they are current. Publishing the internet link to mini-3-pro download site I saw in another thread was helpful to find the latest Assistant 2 release.

The quad flys great, and the better gimbal angles is perfect. Thanks for helping.

Hi, FL_Flyer. You're most welcome. Thank you for sharing your experience with the new update. Please know that every update is being posted here in DJI Forum.

I'm not sure if this was what you found but you may also go to our Download Center (https://www.dji.com/downloads) where you will see the release notes which contain the updated firmware versions of every product.

We hope that this will help you out with future updates. Happy flying!
2022-11-14
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

very confused - the download page often shows old versions of the DJI assistant software (e.g. consumer drones).

brings but finally something on the row!!!
2022-11-15
Use props
AirBaron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37677 ft
United States

DJI RC System Ver. 01.01.0064
DJI Fly App version 1.7.5
RC App starts then crashes. Restarted RC and Air 2S Just updated the System this morning.  Please advise is their a way to downgrade to previous version?took off and flew for several minutes. Then the DJI Fly app crashed again. Fortunately, the drone was in sight and was able to RTH.
2022-11-15
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

AirBaron Posted at 11-15 08:31
DJI RC System Ver. 01.01.0064
DJI Fly App version 1.7.5
RC App starts then crashes. Restarted RC and Air 2S Just updated the System this morning.  Please advise is their a way to downgrade to previous version?took off and flew for several minutes. Then the DJI Fly app crashed again. Fortunately, the drone was in sight and was able to RTH.

Use either Fly 1.7.0 or 1.8.0
The 1.7.4 and 1.7.5 versions are crash prone.
With the latest firmware on your 2S, you MUST use 1.7.8
Update Fly and no more app crash.
2022-11-15
Use props
Gustavo Mavic2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44400 ft
Argentina

Hola, mi mavic 2 air tiene 12 horas de vuelo. hace una semana que no puedo volarlo. La pantalla de mi samsung s21 me dice que no está conectado el RC. le saque la funda al celular, cambie el cable, gire 180° la ficha, cargue el firmware, desintalé y reinstale la app djifly....y no reconoce la conexión. Me llama la atención que el firmware que carga sea tan anterior (V04.11.0034) del 2022.06.14 Estoy muy frustrado con el inconveniente. Que podria hacer? gracias
2022-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules