Propulsion System Error
4070 7 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Wilkie
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello

I've just bought a refurbished DJI Avata from a DJI Certified Reseller. To start with the drone was advertised as shipping with the FPV Goggles 2, but instead came with the older V2's. however, as I have a drone job starting next week I couldnt afford to gamble on not getting a replacement in time. I also bought an FPV Controller 2 at a riduculously inflated price in order to fly the drone the way I wanted to shoot the footage. Whilst trying to set up the controller to the gogglea and the Avata this evening (which was a mammoth struggle) I eventually got it all up and running in my living room. However, when I tried to start the motors, a Propulsion System Error flashed up in the goggles and a correspodning red light appeared on top of the drone. I've shecked the props for blockages etc and the battery was seated correctly, but all seemds to be fine. Any ideas? I've been searching online for hours and I'm at my wits end. The new job starts in little over a week.

Many thanks

John
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, John Wilkie. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We regret to inform you that with this kind of error message, you are highly advised to send the drone back for further inspection. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. We understand that this is not the answer that you hoped for, but this is the best way to resolve the situation. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-12
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Red light on aircraft is solid or blinking, if blinking how it is blinking?
2022-11-12
Use props
John Wilkie
lvl.1

United Kingdom

HDPS Posted at 11-12 19:48
Red light on aircraft is solid or blinking, if blinking how it is blinking?

Solid red light.
2022-11-13
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try to refresh the firmware of avata, goggles and the controller using DJI Assistant 2 to see any better.
2022-11-13
Use props
John Wilkie
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hungdang Posted at 11-13 06:26
Try to refresh the firmware of avata, goggles and the controller using DJI Assistant 2 to see any better.

That seemed to work, green light on top of the drone and the motors started first time. Still says Propulsion System Error in the goggles. I refreshed the drone, motion and FPV controllers, but the goggles wouldn't refresh (I tried this several times). It would seem that this is a firmware issue then? Flaky code.

I'll try taking it out for a flight tomorrow and update here.

Thanks for your help Hungdang.
2022-11-13
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/ ... cqh2enlk4dvk24p.png
2022-11-13
Use props
djiuser_HJNaQKiV5QsT
New
Flight distance : 2076378 ft
Brazil

My avatar is showing this same message after a small breakdown and breaking a propeller, from my research I believe that replacing the motorbike this problem will be solved, and how did you manage to solve it?

TRANSLATION OF THE IMAGE BELOW.

! Propulsion system error. Impossible to take off. Restart aircraft.
! Propulsion system automatic check error. Restart the aircraft. If problems persist, contact the...
IMG_7833.jpg
2023-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules